for Result of Boredom

5/29/2017 c2 Kira
Hm... I doubt that Luke will use the notebook as much as I did. After all, Jedi don't tend to kill their enemies. In fact, Star Wars will probably play out exactly as it did in the movies, except with Ryuk. That on its own could prove interesting.
3/28/2016 c2 4Reader-anonymous-writer
Oi, I wonder, just how difficult is it to use Death Note against Force users? Count Dooku dies when taking out his master, Darth Sidious? It's much easier to find real-name and real-face of Count than hunt down real-name and real-face of Senator Palpatine...
Saving lives will be difficult, though. Even if you kill all the crime-leaders, you cannot miraculously resolve problems: hunger, thirst, climate... You can only slow conflicts down.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
10/6/2014 c2 4DefaultedPiratic
LETS DO IT!
Good job. 10/10.
11/20/2011 c2 35Gothic-Romantic99
Good work with this chapter. I love how you introduced Ryuk into the story. Luke's frightened expression and begging him to take the notebook in fear is great. Not many people would be so cool when seeing a shinigami.

As for Ryuk, he's awesome as always, so good work with writing him. Nice job describing the awkwardness as Luke walks into the house. It's funny hearing Ryuk's comments while Luke in conversing with his family. This story keeps getting more interesting.

Wonderful work with this chapter, I look forward to the rest.
11/20/2011 c1 Gothic-Romantic99
This sounds like the beginning of a wonderful crossover story. You did a great job describing Luke's boredom. He wished for a little excitement, he might actually get more than he bargained for now that he is in possession of this notebook. Good work with this chapter.
9/16/2010 c2 1Make-War-Not-Love
Wow. This is really good. I hope theres going to be another chapter in the near future. hehe Near. You know, the character from death n...never mind. Any way, cant wait for the next chapter. ^.^
9/10/2010 c2 Axrel
Great job! Update soon! :D
5/28/2010 c2 1Worker72
You know I think the surviving Jedi are going to be even more horrified by the fact that their is something worse then the Sith out there when Palpatine croaks. Fortunately Vader is safe since Luke doesn't know his real name. When the Imperials start dying the reaction of the rebels will be fun.
5/27/2010 c2 albeva
still promising, but chapter for pathetically short.

Also I'd like to agree with the other review that it won't be all that useful. He can't see Darth Vader's face nor knows his name. The same for the Emperor -who knows what his REAL name might even be? Storm troopers look all the same...
5/26/2010 c2 darkflare75
just to make shure you know the deathnot cant kill darth vader you need to see the real face and have the real name which is aniken skywalker not darth vader.
5/25/2010 c1 albeva