for Bottled Up

6/26/2016 c1 Lucy
Omg, there's no limit to your awesomeness isn't there :D another amazing story! That part with the ghost and why the tongue, nose, eyes and skin were ripped off, never had thought about that, also really amazing. Thanks again :D
8/15/2015 c1 13creativesm75
nice
1/16/2015 c1 26Fi Suki Saki
Oh... this is Great !

Sam was so Adorable when he keep said "No", and the way you describe his guilt, I really like it !

And Dean to the rescue. I really like his Sweet and Caring Big Brother moment... very Lovable !

Awesome !
12/7/2014 c1 7NoilyPrat
Nice fight at the beginning ... I can just see it, both ticked at the other.

Great detail on what Sam saw/thought/felt. LOL about leprechaun...

Glad they could set her at rest.
4/18/2013 c1 187sapphireswimming
You described Sam's frame of mind under the influence of drugs really well here. The combination of past and present and blame on everyone and knowing that something is after him but that something changing identities every time he thought about it. Sent shivers down my spine. That's gotta be one of the freakiest things that can happen to them because you lose all control and don't know what's going on or who is who or what you are supposed to be fighting and it leaves you vulnerable while playing mind games with you and it's like the worst of all worlds.
2/2/2013 c1 smokeyadrenaline
"Always."

That made my heart tingle. I really enjoyed reading that.
3/8/2012 c1 Chjajcjjslakncjska
Really, really, really, really, really good! Poor Sammy!
1/31/2012 c1 97Disasteriffic Kaz
I've read and re-read this one a few times now. I just love it. Great byplay between Sam and Dean and I love the curve ball you tossed in with the drug lab and dealers on top of the ghost. Terrific story! Thank you for sharing it!
12/15/2011 c1 Ginnylove9990
Great story.
7/1/2010 c1 20Rosetta Brunestud
I liked it ^^

The drugs were pretty strong stuff, huh? Poor Sammy, but I'm glad that even with all that he figured out what the spirit wanted.

And the chick-flick moments were cute as always ^^

See you around o/

Rosetta
6/24/2010 c1 15Liafrombrazil
Hi! Do you still remember me? Now that things are less chaotic, I decided it's a time to review again. The best compliment I can give you is saying I could never just read one of your pieces and submit a hurried "Well done" line.

I love the guys trying to get used to each other again, to create a new hunt rotine. Dean seemed to know everything they should know about the monsters, but it was adorable when he kind of realized that it wouldn't have hurt to research a little more for his brother's sake. Something's got to give. Also I love the tense moment when Sam wass looking into the rooms in the endless corridor and his thoughts about Dean and Jessica. Lovely h/c with Dean's "keen eye" on Sam made me happy. Finally, the human threat worked very well, but I just loved the poignant poor spirit. Something about her definitely caught my attention. Thank you.
6/13/2010 c1 16amyblair
I remember reading this - it must have been in the zine I was in. It is such a great fic.

I loved how during this time, when a Demon was suggested as the Baddie, Dean shrugs it off, thinks 'Could be, but they don't run into those things very often.' Man, how times a changed, huh?

I was excited to see this was a ghost - and humans! Two devilish walls to tear down. My mind went to a meth lab, although you didn't specify, but I liked how when Sam turned, 'His breath crystallized in the air.'

Made me think, "Yeah, crystal."

Loved how Sam thought it was ironic that he was getting dragged and beaten (and possibly killed) by the same kind of men he was planning on becoming a lawyer to fight.

I've always enjoyed the word 'cronies'. I don't know why, but it's one of my faves.

Loved the rescue, loved the brothers, love the story! Great job!
6/5/2010 c1 8Medusa -the writer
Another great story from one of my favourite writers! Thank you, I thoroughly enjoyed reading this.
6/2/2010 c1 Beanie74
Pheweee.. I love your stories! I love Sam being whumped all over the place, and Dean being a bit of an arsehole... but most of all, I love how you 'get' the brothers and don't go OTT on the schmulzt! It just ain't them...

I'm looking forward to reading your new stories, as and when they get posted.

Beans.
5/31/2010 c1 calcium77
I have been meaning to review this story since I read it like a week ago. I should say, the first time I read it...since I have read it a couple of times now. (I liked it so much)

It was a really exciting story. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! I like all your stories, but this is in my top 10 now.

Thanks so much for writing and sharing it. I was having a really crappy day at work and sneaking off to read this on my iphone really perked me up.

Thanks!