for Love Lessons of the Sea

4/9/2020 c1 62ForgottenStorm87
Beautiful. I've always thought being kissed in the rain would be so romantic!
3/17/2019 c1 13Wings Landing
I absolutely love this little story! I’ve always loved the beach, especially right before a storm for some odd reason. It’s just simply... tranquil amist the impending storm. I really enjoyed Relena taking the lead on this one and helping Heero overcome his fear. Beautifully written! Love it!
6/24/2018 c1 33Revy679
Daaaaaaaaaamn! The imagery, the buildup, the declarations! Yaaaaassss, yaaaaassss, yaaaaassss! Omg there is nothing I don't love about this. Encore! Haha!
1/23/2016 c1 42bbybear85
It recently came to my attention that I have been very bad about leaving reviews, as of late, so you get first FF I've read since pledging to change that.

I enjoy the storyline. _ I could almost feel the cool of the rain and the heat of the shower. Definitely can relate.

I would change the rating to M, though. Just to be safe. ;)

-B
5/7/2013 c1 2classiccatastrophe
You write beautifully! Very well done. I appreciate that Heero changed, but you didn't change him drastically. I think you are very talented and I look forward to more of your work!
2/19/2013 c1 9Aeris-Eithne
What a lovely and tastefully steamy story! I love how the weather and the ocean played a role; I live by the beach so I can appreciate that. Inclement weather draws them together. It's like "The Notebook." But better. :) I would love to see more stories like this from you!
2/18/2013 c1 shirauki
Kyaaaaa this is really good! It's feel more romatic and sweet than erotic. XD I like your story. Keep writing :) I'll waiting for the next.