for Last Sacrifice

5/24/2010 c1 2stalburkslovers
nice take. poor dimitri...poor rose...i cant wait for LS!
5/24/2010 c1 princessplupin
ooooooooooooooo ooohhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhh!

the book was great and your story also..

contunie writing pleasee...i can't wait until december!
5/24/2010 c1 Megan
I really like what u have done with thechapter. It flows well. Look forward to number 2
5/24/2010 c1 1preettygabbysz
omg i love it. its really good. please continue,xD
5/24/2010 c1 LovingVA
Ok, WOW this is amazing! I can actually see this happening. Can't wait to read more! Update asap!

BTW I felt the same way about SB. I loved it and at the same time I wanted to hit something, but I guess that just adds to the drama, and LS has to answer ALOT of questions.
5/24/2010 c1 5Free To Imagine
I like it. I like it a lot. You've gotten Rose captured very nicely, especially her dialogue with Dimitri, where she continues to throw his lines back in her face.

Please update soon? I'm very interested to see where you take this.
5/24/2010 c1 Volleyballgirl9
KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING, KEEP GOING! I am in the same boat you are! It was so short! And such a bad cliff hanger! Your story is going to keep me sane during the next seven months! I am a total Rose/Dimitri fan, but I am glad that she is not going to let him get away with the way he first treated her...although, I would finally like to see some type of happily ever after for them. I like the way you have started, well done on that account. Post soon!

Oh and being psycho about editing...well done on using spell check and not having noticeable mistakes. That always makes the story so much better!
5/24/2010 c1 S
wow, this is only the first chapter and im already hooked! this is great! please tell me she ends up with Dimitri?
5/24/2010 c1 m
Very good story, please continue!
5/23/2010 c1 Dimka's chick
OMG! loved it! i would have totaly wrote it that way! Thats what dimitri get for being an ass! I love how she kept lissa out too! I was soo upset at both of them in SB. Love the story so far, UD soon!
5/23/2010 c1 5RainInTheSun
Ohh. I love those two together but honestly I'm a wee bit pissed at him for how he's been acting towards Rose. Therefore I can't blame her for being pissed too! Although I DO want them to fix this...um wow do I sound conflicted much? Anyway I know that it all has to work out eventually, right? Well I love your first chapter , so I want you to update again soon!:)
5/23/2010 c1 11LivvyBubbleGum
please update! I LUV IT!
5/23/2010 c1 Blue Brat24
Really great!
5/23/2010 c1 aphrodite
amazing!
5/23/2010 c1 6meshca
Omg this was a great first chapter!

Please update soon!