FanFiction.Net
for Last Sacrifice

7/20/2010 c4 2bookluver4ever
Dimiti on his knees is super hot! I think Rose and Dimitri need to figure this out and fast. really excited for an update. Rose needs to cave soon
7/20/2010 c4 10kyaranari.amulet.fortune
My pairings with you are the same EXCEPT one.

Adrian should end up with Sydney. Tasha should be alone. She's not fit to be with someone. Plus, Adrian and Tasha gives me chills down my spine. Not insulting you or anything. Just my opinion.

I really like Rose and Dimitri, Lissa and Christian, and Mia and Eddie. Janine and Abe normally were together. That's how Rose came to be! :D
7/20/2010 c4 Aileen.Hathaway
I lovee the story so far.

Ohh I think that Sydney & Adrian showed be a couple.

Idk who Tasha should be with.

Maybe with some guardian from court.. I'm not sure haha
7/20/2010 c4 BellaRoseBelikov
Roza and Dimitri

Adrian and Sydney!
7/15/2010 c3 2TM58
I love Dimitri and Rose as a couple they are perfect together. Cant wait to read more.
7/14/2010 c3 Kimberly
ahhhhhhhhhh this is sooooooooooo good you have to update soon i hope you do. wow this is such a great story. i have no idea why you stoped but you shouldnt have. it is amazing i cant wait for you to update:)
7/7/2010 c3 judy
so far so good , please continue. i want to know what happens next
7/4/2010 c3 2shadowkissed586
please update soon i love this story ! oyu are a verry talented writer !
6/21/2010 c3 7sarahbelikovcullen
wow, this is fantastically written, please update soon. you have captured the essence of the characters so well!
6/18/2010 c1 michi
omg!

it's really good! i only read ┬┤the first chapter, but i love it! you write it very good and i can only say i love it :D:D
6/16/2010 c1 Imani
Great chapter rose and Dimitri are meant to be together but he derserves a littl punishment for being such a jerk
6/13/2010 c3 unknown
looking forward in reading more
6/3/2010 c3 6ChickRockGuitar
Aww! It's great so far! Keep it up!
6/2/2010 c1 Tew-Kold
haha. Now this is good :D. I liked it but it kind of sounded weird how helpless Dimitri was like he was a punk lolz. But this is good. :] I hope when the book comes out that its simular to this chapter :D !
5/31/2010 c3 BougieJoanna