for Beyond duty

2/23/2014 c1 27AuroraBlix
Castiel would cross the Andes as a human to fetch Dean a toothpick. Jimmy for Dean? I think that's a pathetic no-brainer.

: )
8/25/2013 c1 2Prussian Red
Oh, Jimmy. ; _ ;
Oh, my poor baby.

I always wanted him mentioned again. Some sort of closure to his character. It kind of makes me uncomfortable that people, the writers included, tend to gloss over his existence because it's uncomfortable/inconvenient.

It's actually one of the main reasons I have difficulty getting into Destiel unless it's AU.

Anyway, fantastic job with this. It was shocking, yet in-character. It seems like the kind of desperate, regrettable sacrifices that Castiel would make for the sake of the boys, Dean especially. Definitely favoriting.
9/6/2012 c1 Robynize
I have Jimmy!kink hard core, so just hearing this gave me goosebumps. God, where did you come up with such an astonishing idea! Wow Cas crying, yes, i can see your thought this would be what Cas does to keep Dean from saying yes to Michael.
You have great fic :)
12/28/2011 c1 Doni
Heartbreaking and intense.
10/23/2010 c1 LastBishop
Truly, an interesting and original idea for a short. Thanks so much for posting.
6/14/2010 c1 14Gosurori-Otaku
Aw, this is just heartbreaking! D: I'm not sure whether Cas would actually make the deal, but I love the way you portrayed this. Well done. :)
6/13/2010 c1 8WrongRightBlackAndWhite
Even though the end was very heart breaking and though I don't think this would ever happen in the real series I feel like this was very convincing. I'm surprised no more have reviewed this story. This was well written and I can tell that you know the characters very well, even though Castiel maybe where a little out of his place. He would be desperate in this kind of plot and you made him desperate. I really like this. You also managed to make the demon very believeble. This is really good material. Have you thought about writing longer stories? Perhaps you should make another plot, but with you're writing talent and your knowledge of the characters I believe you can come very far. Thank you for posting this chapter and thank you for reading this humble review.
5/25/2010 c1 nanoks
wow! now that would be an episode that I would want to see!

great job with this story! i loved it:)

much love and hugs!