for Sold

10/12/2018 c1 Darkeous
Lmao. 100M poi has dollar/
7/23/2018 c1 6my 2 guys
that was good keep the chapters coming
6/18/2017 c1 Katsumie
U really should add another chapter to this
3/17/2016 c1 Great
Love it! Although I wonder why Naruto had to cover himself... Oh, well Looking forward to more!
1/17/2016 c1 4Klltsun25
Awwww! *cries in happiness*
9/25/2014 c1 4ArturiusRex8
Ten yen are supposed to be one ryo, so the switch in currency value was jarring and dropped the bidding dramatically.
8/29/2014 c1 1crazypaul00
Its a long time since u wrote but i and many fans of ur work wants u to write more in this story
7/24/2014 c1 6ANBU Operative Goat
I honestly think you should continue this and have it as a series and give a bit more details while you have naruto try to get back at everyone that tried to buy hinata.
7/20/2014 c1 6Dragon Blaze-X
cool but the beginning made me feel sick i bet you can tell why thou
7/7/2014 c1 1sendicard
That was pretty fucking great.
Aside from some typos,(things like he instead of her) the writing had a wonderful flow. I just kind of moved. I ended up completing the chapter in ten minutes, that's uncommon as I like to take my time. I follow the philosophy that a written work should force you to read faster with all its might, devouring the details with hardly a grain left over; you shouldn't have to read faster manually.
So, that's a great sign.

Aside from that I found myself smiling throughout the entire scene, I knew what would happen from the very beginning but that didn't make it any less pleasing. The description of the mask was rather lacking though, I wasn't even aware there was a mask until you came straight out and said it. A reflection, made me think of a clone or something. I still have no idea what it looks like except that it's reflective.

The ending was more than cute, I was both giggling and laughing maniacally at the same time. Which is pretty great.

If the story was longer and more drawn out it probably wouldn't gain this honor, but as a one shot it's perfect. Favorited.
5/20/2014 c1 12Publicola
Yes, yes, very sweet; but what exactly is the Hokage's reaction to the Hyuuga clan's attempt to deprive Konoha of a vital resource by selling off one of his jounin as a slave to a foreign power?

Still, it was well written, so thank you for that.
2/13/2014 c1 sparrowhawk13
I would to see the Hyuga's faces when they find out! Loved the story.
9/13/2013 c1 Ibskib
Three problems with this fic, why didn't Hinata try to escape? At this point of time she's supposed to be a powerful ninja, not a meek llittle girl.
Another thing, the elders seem to get away with slave trade which doesn't seem like something fitting Konoha, nor somehting Naruto would condone, it would be more plausible if it wasn't so public and instead a blackmarket deal and that Naruto spirited her away leaving the elders empty handed.
What about Hinata's eyes and genes? I can't really believe that the elders would want the Byakugan in the hands of another.
7/23/2013 c1 trongod
Realize it's more than a while since you wrote this, but I really wish your Muse would inspire a Naruto hammer the Hyuga Clan for its treatment of his love... not to mention the others they enslave...

'Cause it just doesn't seem Naruto's style to let something like the way they treated Hinata go without some major pain coming their way...
6/18/2013 c1 KuroKanashimi
Aw happy ending _ tho if naruto was the hokage she sure didn't show it! i mean i don't think she'll call him hokage... more like naruto kun! & i felt that some parts of this story you showed hinata had a backbone BUT i didn't like how she succumbed to the hyuuga so easily... i say being made a slave & disowned is a breaking point... & one more how didn't the slave thing come by the hokage? it's not something konoha would do especially with someone with a bloodline... the hokage had to have a hand in this because first its a SLAVE auction! second there were other nations there! i mean offering a hyuuga to another nation isn't something the hyuuga elders are stupid enough to do! ALL i am saying is the hokage could have just claimed hinata since they already disowned her & plus other nations made this hokage business...
67 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »