for Valkyries

4/29/2013 c8 Lysanor
I know it's been a long time since you probably even thought about this story... but pleaaseeee update it. I beg of you T_T
6/28/2009 c8 Imaginary-worlds
Haha, me likes this! Go girl power! *cheers* I do agree that Tolkien wrote too much about the blokes, and not enough about the ladies. Loving the attitude!

It's great that Drusilla/Jaidru is not all perfect, like how've you shown she's rather selfish and too naive about the world.

Nice writing!
6/25/2005 c8 2Trinoti
Very Awesome story. This is the best dose of Girl Power I've ever read. I love how you included some of the LOTR characters when they were younger. Your first Chapter hooked me, very Very Great way to start a story. I know that it's been a while since you last updated, but pease? For me? I wanna know more about what happens! More Girl Power! More Everything! I doubt I could ever find a "replacement" for this beautiful tale...
6/15/2005 c7 7Lachwen
Waah! You ever gonna update this?
7/29/2004 c4 1Saber Apricot
Yes, Valkyrie are great! Hah, I see how you mentioned the “swan-maidens.
7/29/2004 c3 Saber Apricot
It’s a shame that Bethany died (I guess...). Anyways, you’re doing great so far.
7/29/2004 c2 Saber Apricot
Well, I still think your fanfic is great. It’s unusual for me to find a well written and interesting Mary Sue fanfic. I think your fanfic is one of the better ones that I have read (and I have only read two chapters so far!)! I’m always trying to find a fanfic that is at least “alright
7/29/2004 c1 Saber Apricot
Well, when I saw the title of this fanfic, I thought it would be about actual Valkyrie. Nevertheless, I think your fanfic is very interesting and well written. Hurray! It’s great to find a Mary-Sue fanfic that is worth reading! I know you specifically stated that this fanfic isn’t a Mary-Sue, but this is a fanfic with your original characters added into it, so it is a Mary-Sue.

“Well, "Mary Sue" is an unkind term used to describe a certain kind of character, a style of writing. She (or he) is created to serve one purpose: wish fulfilment. When a writer invents someone through whom he/she can have fantastic adventures and meet famous people (fictional or real), this character is a Mary Sue.
4/5/2004 c8 Guest
what happened? why don't you finish? ARE you finished? if you are, can you write that? that Jaidru fainted or got picked up by somebody or *gulp* died? well anyways, YOUR STORY IS EXCELLENT! BUT IT WILL BE EVEN MORE EXCELLENT WHEN YOU WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER!
12/18/2003 c8 3Cesium
Awesome story. I love your characters. It's about time some more women kicked butt in Middle Earth.
9/30/2003 c8 6SugarIcing
VERY VERY good. i luv. and oh.my.god. I LOVE THE LAST PARAGRAPH! please please please please cont.
7/3/2003 c8 3Fufu Gal
Jaidru is *wonderful*. You have amazed me again with an awesome character with such depth that she seems almost familiar somehow. You know this world inside out and it chines through your writing! I really really adore this story, update soon!
5/31/2003 c8 Anar
Excellent! I know I sound like a screaming fangirl, but THAT IS GREAT!

Yes. Alright. I'm calm now. I really am... Hopefully.

Anyway, as you may have gathered, I very much like this story. Especially some of the lines in it. "My eldest sister died a fortnight later. And I was offically screwed" , and of course Salka's "Ew" - very nice.

(Again at the risk of sounding like a rabid fan;) please continue!
4/9/2003 c1 Rebecca
just thought I'd let you know that I've added this story to my favourites list...this is a hint to update!
4/9/2003 c8 Rebecca
I just started reading this fic today, and I read through the entire thing (so far) in one sitting. I adore this story! It's so refreshing to have a completely original story set in Tolkien's world, during the time of the Quest-I think this is actually the first one I've seen. And to make it even better, it's characters are female heroines, and ones that I can like, with an interesting plot. Yay for the Middle-earth females that Tolkien ignored! Besides, we Canadians have to stick together, right? I'm dying for the next chapter (next several chapters) to come out, and I hope that you are an author who updates quickly! Good job so far, and if you ever need someone to beta or just bounce ideas off of, e-mail me! () Keep writing!
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »