for An Artifact in Sunnydale

3/7/2015 c1 jimoneill
Just read your Witch in the Warehouse story and looked at Warehouse 13/Buffy crossovers and here you are again.

Once again well done, good characterization of Anya :)
4/21/2014 c1 16whovianpower
Haha
favorites
3/27/2014 c1 jupitersthunder
OMG! I laughed the whole time I was reading this. It's hilarious!
11/21/2013 c1 Pyro-Neko-Isis
I liked it
5/18/2013 c1 24othiara
Love it!
5/5/2013 c1 Talon5Krrde
Very interesting.

What about the other 31 "items"?

How do they react when they meet Buffy or Willow?
4/5/2013 c1 72ADdude
This was good you got the characters right and it was a fun little story
3/11/2013 c1 13CynthiaW
That was so Anya. Especially when she first started working in the store. She got so stuck on consumerism, I'm surprised the place managed to stay in business long enough for her to calm down. I found the whole thing funny, though it often felt like I was watching a train wreck. This fic perfectly demonstrates how bad Anya was.

Cynthia
11/10/2012 c1 7OneWhoCharms
Not much of a plot, but good
11/8/2012 c1 snoble24
woah now this was great. i hope you write more warehouse 13 stories.
10/14/2012 c1 Christian Schoff
Very impressive. All of the characters were very believable. Especially Anya. This is the first Warehouse 13 and Buffy crossover I've found and like it so far. Looking forward to future installments. It's odd that there isn't more considering the similarities between the series: Myka is Buffy, Pete is a perfect fusion of Angel and Xander, Artie is Giles, and Claudia is Willow. I was thinking that the Ferula Gemini seemed just like the kind of artifact that the Warehouse 13 gang would want. A half-staff that can split a person into 2 people? Very artifact-y. :D
5/19/2012 c1 2RedDiamonds1234
I loved it.
5/19/2012 c1 RedDiamonds1234
I loved it.
1/20/2011 c1 7Geeky Pony
Like!

More please!
11/15/2010 c1 givenchylover
.. i .. this.. you've made me speechless. there is so much AWESOME i dont know how to speak... its anya... MY ANYA! AND PETE AND MYKA! my brain... its broken! so much awesomes...
23 Page 1 2 Next »