for The Reprint and Repackaging of Evangelion

5/26 c7 1Mo'Mecha24
very good
4/30 c29 47Author0fntent
Just finished reading this, and enjoyed it all. Makes me think of EVA if directed by Deadpool if he was trying to channel Tarantino and De Palma at the same time.
4/14 c29 chunnin33
Congratz on finishing this tale. Been a while since I first found it. Glad to see such a comprehensive conclusion!
4/12 c29 4Generation Zero
glad that you managed to end it. it is a long journey but it us fun nonetheless.
3/5 c26 wilfredo.retamal
Just a few chapters from the end

Updated: Jul 24, 2019

That hurts.
7/31/2019 c26 James Birdsong
Cool four chapters
7/31/2019 c26 Rayram
Ch.26 This chapter was... confusing. There were a lot of elements that were underexplained here. If Rei gets with Shinji, all the other clones die? She becomes immortal if she want to stay mortal? If she doesn't, she absorbs them... somehow? Are they even sentient/alive? Also, did you ever explain what Death and Rebirth was? Was the ending supposed to imply that Ritsuko and Kaworu are evil? Even though Adam said Tabris was on their side? I don't understand what's going on ;_; I think we might need a review along with the next chapter.

With that said, the departure of the Angels was beautifully well handled! I like how you showed the great beyond as a sea, cool touch. Despite their small amount of screen time so far, I'm finding Bardiel and Leilel to be some fun and interesting characters. Shinji and Asuka's banter was fun too. As always, take your time, because you're awesome. :)
5/9/2019 c6 Blitzstrahl
No Mari, why not? She'd be perfect with the personalities this trio has...
1/12/2019 c23 dragonnargus
ahwahhh! Continue please! Please don't stop right before the crowd climax!
12/28/2018 c15 LuciSupernatural
God damn you! You made me cry! I'm sitting here shaking because god! Iruel nailed me in the face with a brick! Thank you for breaking my heart.
12/28/2018 c6 LuciSupernatural
I feel like I have to ask this but at the end was Asuka's speech a reference to Red Saber/Nero from Fate/Extra? It sounded similar.
6/5/2018 c23 FourMurasame
Wow that was a fun read! You are so close to the end! Hope you update again even if it takes a while as this is probably one of my favorite AUs and it just keeps getting more interesting!
10/18/2016 c23 originalname412
Tis a shame that there isn't more reviews for this story. It's nice to have some humor and more lightheartedness compared to other Eva stories, and also some more heartwarming moments. Hopefully we'll be able to see the end of this fic.
7/9/2016 c23 Rayram
Nice to see Team DaiGurren alive and well in an alternate universe! D You did a good job building up these next two fights, I am on the edge of my seat. But fighting an Angel in space without the Lance of Longinus? I can't wait to see how this will be handled... especially considering these two angels were real Hero Killers in the show, slaughtering Asuka('s mind) and Rei like they were nothing *cringes in fear of Rei dying again* x(
1/5/2016 c22 14Celestia's Paladin
I'm going to say this, I'm ranking this up with Nobody Dies as my fav Eva AU fic.
97 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »