FanFiction.Net
for Death of an Innocent

3/9 c1 3FredrickWeasley
It was a really good but heartbreaking story. However it was also a powerful warning for people who drink and drive. A perfect warning for people everywhere. You need to take drinking seriously. So thank You it will at least allow people of legal drinking age or people just drinking reading this maybe take better on what they are doing while drinking.
1/10/2018 c1 30Fenix Uzumaki
I'm bawling. Not many stories make that happen. I congratulate you on a job well done! Now, I'm going to go hug my cats and bawl like a baby.
9/11/2017 c1 21ilookhotinblack
Wow... that was powerful
4/3/2017 c1 Guest
Am i heartless? I didn't find this sad
5/1/2014 c1 4kattfan12001
It was so sad.
3/5/2014 c1 84Sad-Blue-Eyed-Angel 2010
A beautiful story...while I didn't cry I was very moved by the story. Very well written.

I've lost friends to drunk driving accidents and I wish they could be here now.

This was a great story, and thank you for posting it. It's unfortunate that Alan died leaving Scott with that memory of his baby brother, but I'm sure Scott being there made Alan feel better.
7/21/2012 c1 candycanes4ever
Beautiful!
9/3/2011 c1 MYsweetAngel
:) wow what an intense fic!

really loved it! I know people that have died because of drunk drivers , why do other people have to pay for someone stupidity?

any way great writing!

thanks!
6/23/2010 c1 spacecase2232
Oh my goodness, this made me teary eyed! These kinds of poems/stories always do. :( Great job!
6/22/2010 c1 DaRkSiDeStHeOnLySiDe
you really will need a tissue
5/28/2010 c1 1genbo
well I liked this truely thought out one shot. I know I have not reviewed latly, but Megs you Killed Alan again.
5/27/2010 c1 3guerrero
I amso glad you said I might need a tissue or two, that was real sad! That was so intense
5/27/2010 c1 83sammygirl1963
What a heart rending story. I totally cried my eyes out as I read this, knowing that Alan did what was right, but yet he was the one going to pay with his life. And isn't that the way it usually goe with drunk drivers...they kill the innocents and shatter their families beyond repair.
5/27/2010 c1 peacelovegreen
great story and great message
5/27/2010 c1 Bobbie3926
That is so sad. My high school had something like that too. I know how sad. That made me want to cry. Thanks for the story.
18 Page 1 2 Next »