for The Siblings that Drowned

2/28/2014 c3 rosalie
wow! you should write more! :)
12/28/2011 c3 5DamnHyper
Continue this story, PLEASE! 3 chapters in and I'm hooked. LOL (:
7/25/2011 c1 3The Dappled Leaves
I love this story! Cashmere and Gloss were such interesting characters. I wished they lived. But your story is good and really good in detail! Update soon!
5/22/2011 c3 Tristen
I was also intrigued by Cashmere and Gloss and i think that you are doing a fantastic job writing from Cashmeres perspective, please write more!
6/14/2010 c3 19caisha702
I wouldn't call this sketchy! Every chapter gets better, I don't know what else to say really :)

Keep writing,

6/14/2010 c3 5ladytahiri
Gosh, this is heartwrenching. Thanks for giving us this story about sorely neglected secondary (tertiary?) characters.
5/28/2010 c2 19caisha702
I love this chapter even more than the first one and was really pleased to see you'd updated already.

Don't take this as a criticism because it isn't one, but I always thought that I hated the President Snow I imagine as much as it is possible to hate a fictional character - then I read the first paragraph of this and you helped my mind paint a picture that I hate even more...

Keep writing, it's fabulous,

5/27/2010 c2 TheLittlestHobo
I love it.
5/27/2010 c1 caisha702
I loved this, and in answer to the question in your A/N; they intrigued me too, right from when I first read Catching Fire. I'm writing Cashmere myself (very much a work in progress) but I had never seen anyone else post a story about her until I saw this one.

I love the little details like the way Gloss cuts the strudel for Cashmere and the way they hold hands when the Quarter Quell is announced.

Is there another chapter? You should write the Hunger Games more often :)

5/26/2010 c1 Leiaa768
I was also very intrigued by Cashmere and Gloss because of the fact that they were siblings, I was disappointed when Collins killed them off, too.

I always wondered what would happen if they became the last 2 or 3.

anyoo, i loved your story, i think you did an amazing job of showing what cashmere and gloss are like with the little information that we were given in CF.

I loved the part when Cashmere tugged her shirt down, it seems very haughty and District One-ish.

anyway, i think you should keep going!