FanFiction.Net

6/20/2010 c1 14Lillith-hime's Immortal Realm
Awww, cute~

I feel bad for Rima-chan~
6/19/2010 c10 7Lizzie Beans
OMG! I called Nagi a freak in one of my reviews! OMG! I AM SO SORRY NAGI! -flips out-

Okay, now. OMG! I KNEW IT! I guessed right! IT IS NAGI! But I'm totally nervous. What the heck. Nagi has to go through obstacles. Rima's dad is always so harsh. -sweatdrops- I sure hope that Nagi can go through all of that. If he does, then he can marry Rima, right? :D

Nagihiko must give Rima and I an explanation! LMAO~ :D

You totally did great on this chapter! And I will totally stay with you 'til the end of this story! GO RIMAHIKO~! xD

Update soon~!

6/19/2010 c10 25LuvMeOrHateMe
YAY! :D :D :D! ME SOO HAPPY! IT WAS NAGIHIKO ALL ALONG! :D YAY! NAGI WILL PASS! HE IS THE GOD OF GRACEFUL AND WHATEVER ELSE IT WAS! (i just hope they dont kill him O_O I dont get where that thought came from) Oh and by the way the wedding guy is usually a Priest. You know those guys in churches that are always rambling on about something. (i've never actually gone to church so i hope i haven't actually offend anyone O_O) PLEASE UPDATE SOON! (my chapter for 'Stuck for a Week' is almost done. That reminds me i should continue working on it XD)
6/17/2010 c9 7Lizzie Beans
OMGz~

It was a code~ How sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet~!

Why did Nag say "I hope you're surprised when you realize who your husband really is."? I wonder whyyy, hmmmmm? Could it be him, huh? huh? xD I hope it issss~

I can't believe it~ Rima's getting marriiied~ -cries-

Crrrrrap. School started today~ :(( But I got to see all my amazing, ditzy friends! xD

I hope you update soon! This chappie was so... I don't know how to put it. Sweet, Adorable and... I can't point out the word. My mind's gone brain-dead. O_O But I lurrvveed it. (The chapter, not the brain-dead thing. xD Sorry, I just drank a cup of chocolate milk, ate one chocolate-coated donut and another chocolate-filled one. a.k.a I'm chocolate hyperrrr~)

♥ Hyper Lizzie~Chan :)
6/16/2010 c9 25LuvMeOrHateMe
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMFG! UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! THIS IS SO FUCKING GOOD! Is the prince and Nagihiko related? they both have hiko at the end! OH PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Ill have a new chapter soon! Nagi may or may not tell her! And im still a bit confused by your request! but...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
6/15/2010 c8 LuvMeOrHateMe
OOOOOO! OOOOO! PICK ME PICK ME! *picks her* OK so is the text saying he's gonna be the prince? DAMN THIS IS SO INTERESTING! if you update i'll update 'Stuck for a Week'? (even though its really crappy?) PWEASE!
6/15/2010 c1 O
A W E S O M E - N E S S
6/15/2010 c8 5nagihiko's hime Riri-tan
wow. two updates in one day ? 'fo' shizzles? XD

very moving this chapter. i think it got a bit more emotion into the story again and the light humour added well.

Her parents care about her ! XD i thought they were just meenies.

Ride on! Nagi with your gallient steed and rescue himi Riri-tan!

(me) lol .

you can call me Riri-tan if you like (or Ohime but probs not) lol
6/15/2010 c8 7Lizzie Beans
(See? I reviewed! xD)

You're right, Nagi! You can't just leave Rima like that!

OMG Rima's getting married to a freak. O_O xD I hope he messes up, say another girls name in "I do" part of the wedding and Rima can go running back into Nagi's arms and live happily ever after...

...But things never happen the easy way, do they? (Hmm, that's a nice line. LOL.)

I hope I can get answers soon! The suspense is killing meh! xD Everything is in that text message, isn't it? I hope so, 'cause then that would be so cliche and romaaantiiic~ xD

I hope you update s-s-soon!~ :D

6/15/2010 c7 5nagihiko's hime Riri-tan
he's doing it so she'll get angry at him and go to get married out of free will. otherwise she wouldn't go to the wedding and see that he's the 'bright prince- honest man' or whatever.

Update soon XD
6/14/2010 c7 7Lizzie Beans
OMG, if my sister wasn't watching me I would've cried.

Why, WHY the HECK would Nagi do that? -cries-

I don't believe that he's heartless. So there must be a decent reason for him to give her that letter. Did he want to protect her or something? I don't know but I want to so please update soon!

6/14/2010 c7 25LuvMeOrHateMe
OMG OMG OMG OMG! I CANT TAKE IT ITS JUST TOO AWESOME! I know your going as fast as you can but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON! (Secrets by One Republic sort of goes with it. mainly the tune)
6/13/2010 c6 3Free Parking
NOO. RIMA, DON'T SIGN IT?

That's right. Fight the man. XD

Is it Nagihiko?
6/13/2010 c6 4soccergirl56
Hmmm...this was a good chapter! now you are making me wonder who this husband is...(although im leaning more toward nagihiko...) LOL! UPDATE SOON!
6/12/2010 c6 25LuvMeOrHateMe
OMG OMG! YOU BETTER UPDATE SOON COS THIS IS SO GOOD AND I CANT BEAR THE WAIT! THATS HOW GOOD THIS IS! Plus it goes with this song called Running Away by Midnight Hour, So PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEEEEEE UPDATE SOON!
53 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »