for Fourteen Days

12/5/2018 c12 Guest
Oh no! Man I’m actually teary eyed kudos to you, wow
12/5/2018 c11 Guest
**coughs up blood** ohhh this chappy hurt me
12/5/2018 c6 Guest
Ooooooh curiouser and curiouser
12/5/2018 c4 Guest
Hmmm something tells me Sephie has nothing to do with this, but maybe that’s just cause I like her. Really looking forwards to seeing where this is going!
7/15/2014 c12 hodges2
did Train die?!
7/15/2014 c11 hodges2
OMG fma reference! i love that show! XD
12/21/2011 c12 15Sora Matasuki
..that, was sad. Very sad. T_T poor poor Train-kun. Demmo...I'm also kinda glad, because he gets to see Saya again and his pain is gone. He died protecting his most pressious people. It was a good ending, at least you didn't leave us hanging. :D thanks for the good story!
11/20/2011 c12 16GriffinRose
I like every part of this story except where you insinuate that Train dies. Think you'd be up for a sequel where he isn't dead? Maybe he could wake up at Tearju's? and the story could focus on his traumatic experiance? Maybe? Please? Something like that?

I don't like him dead!

But this was a really good story!
11/7/2011 c12 20Multidimensional Scribe
Interesting ending, but I feel like an epilogue is required. it can't end just like that (I mean the structure, not Train dying)
11/7/2011 c11 Multidimensional Scribe
Great idea making Eve and Train fight.

It wasn't everyday that someone died because of him? train's the Black Cat! He's killed many people before starting when he was a kid and killed his parents' murderer
11/7/2011 c10 Multidimensional Scribe
Very creative in using certain words from certain categories to make Train either remember or forget
11/6/2011 c9 Multidimensional Scribe
Ooh! Chiffhanger. I'll have to read more some other time. Now it's time for bed
11/6/2011 c8 Multidimensional Scribe
Poor Train. It's just not his week
11/6/2011 c7 Multidimensional Scribe
I liked how you ended it
11/6/2011 c6 Multidimensional Scribe