FanFiction.Net
for Fourteen Days

11/6/2011 c5 20Multidimensional Scribe
Just a heads up. It's sulking not skulking. Otherwise it's pretty good
11/6/2011 c4 Multidimensional Scribe
It's great. just be careful of grammar. a person who murders is called a murderer not a murder
11/6/2011 c3 Multidimensional Scribe
I like the Numbers' lines you've written down when it came to waking up Train or taunting him. very creative
11/6/2011 c2 Multidimensional Scribe
Nice chapter. I like Eve's determination to help Train and kill those who hurt him
11/6/2011 c1 Multidimensional Scribe
I like it
5/19/2011 c12 Kuroi Yuki 13
That was mean, ending it like that. Oh well, it was still a good ending. I liked the story.
2/8/2011 c12 3shinXlullaby
looking forward o o/
12/22/2010 c12 45Obsidian Buterfly
I feel really sorry for Train. For a second there you had me thinking they'd all make it. I'm a little confused about Train's vision though. I thought only Sven could see the future.

Good job with the fic though. I enjoyed reading it a lot.
11/22/2010 c12 8PlumPocky
I was expecting a little more from you after this long period of waiting. It's like waiting for the finale on the fourth of July and getting bottle-rockets instead.
11/20/2010 c12 6Oddlypessimistic
!

!

DDDDDIIIIIIEEEEE!

Okay. All over now. :) no wait...:( i'm NOT happy with you. YOu totally said you would let him live! MADDDDDDD!

:P
11/20/2010 c12 3floutistvivi
that was sad...poor train.
11/18/2010 c12 adgjlkhfs
that...

was...

awful.

*starts attacking* you could have come up with a ZILLION thing and you came up with THAT? FIX IT! *points to chapter* FIX IT NOW!

or imma pop your head off with mah bicep.

-Kali
11/17/2010 c12 2canadiangirl13
It's been so long since me or Reiko have heard from you! We actually thought you were dead. I'm so happy but I hate the ending so much. Please tell me you did not kill off Train! He can't die! I mean he's the bringer of bad luck. Not the receiver. I really loved the story though and I really wish you could write another chapter. Hopefully I hear from you soon so I can let Reiko know you are still alive!
11/16/2010 c12 25Kirei Ryuusei
Oh my gosh! Train! NO! *sobs* Why? WHY? Please~Tell me that Four and Eight die at the end!

Truly heartwrenching...good chapter...*sobs again*
11/12/2010 c11 1GentleMidnightSnow
OOH! I know! It's Ed (or something) from Fullmetal Alchemist! Right!

I love the story, by the way. So much Train torture. It's interesting to see Train's weak side, and so emotional. It's so fascinating in a sad way.
91 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »