FanFiction.Net
for Fourteen Days

10/11/2010 c11 16DarkAngel555
I've only been a fan of Black Cat for a short while and when I finally started to venture into this category, this was the first story I clicked on. The moment I started reading, I couldn't stop. I love it! I eagerly anticipate your next update and pray that it is soon.

By the way, I'm in the same boat. I have been updating my fics rarely because of my overload of homework. I encourage a swift update, but don't overdo yourself.

May your hearts stay strong,

DarkAngel555
10/4/2010 c11 6Oddlypessimistic
oh look...blood.

heehee.

So, one funny part besides Ed.

-KILLING MODE ENGAGED-

WHY?

I KNEW THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN, BUT STILL! NOT FUN! MAD! I WISH I COULD TAKE A PICTURE OF MYSELF SEND IT THROUGH THIS AND THEN ONCE YOU GOT IT, I WOULD POP OUT OF THE PICTURE AND YELL AT YOU WHILE GLARING IMAGINARY DAGGERS THAT WILL KILL ALL HORRIBLE PLOT IDEAS FROM YOUR MIND!

-KILLING MODE GONE-

so. yeah. Started a very potter musical. so much more funn in real life. (sorta)
9/28/2010 c11 2Holly Short of the Lep recon
hummmmm...let me think...geesh, i dont think i know anyone *tall enough* to mention...can it be the Full Metal Alchmist? Ed Elric? (sorry, cant resist the short jibe)
9/27/2010 c11 14Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac
i haves no clue...sadly enough T.T But loved this chapter especially the ending X3
9/26/2010 c11 1kitsune738
Lol, love the FMA reference! I think you're doing a really good job with this story, it very good quality. Keep up the good writing! And please dont leave me in suspence- update soon!
9/20/2010 c11 bleh0
Ohhh! Pick me! *waves hand in the air* Is the guy who can clasp his hand together and fix stuff Edward Elric? Because I was watching FMA until Megavideo timed out and decided to finally check my e-mail...yeah...so I love the chapter, I'm always hooked and I really liked the part with Eve being sarcastic. :)Erm, kthxbai!
9/18/2010 c11 adgjlkhfs
YOU KILLED LEON!

AND YOU MADE TRAIN NOT LIKE EVE!

FLAME! FLAME! FLAME!

*takes a deep breath*

well, great story... keep adding on!

=3

-Kali
9/18/2010 c11 3floutistvivi
good to see that you are back. great chappie too.
9/17/2010 c11 BriGranger1990
welcome back1 it was good chapter, except for the fighting. and the reference it to one of my other fave anime ((manga)) Fullmetal Alchemist(brotherhood)), and the boy is of course Edward Elric! heheheheh sorry I am a bit obssessed
9/17/2010 c11 25Kirei Ryuusei
Whoa...those jerks even turned them against each other? OH man, I hope this ends with Four and Eight dying the most horrendous deaths ever!

Oh, and by the way, it was Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist!
9/17/2010 c11 8PlumPocky
I just came home from school getting ready to start my load of weekend homework because I have a Saturday band practice and BAM! I saw this in my email, this was so unexpected I'm never disapointed in your writing, there's always a suprise. The wait was extremely long, but it was worth it. :)
9/16/2010 c11 3FedoraGirl90
Great chapter. i completely understand about homework; I'm almost buried myself ^_^. The boy is of course the one and only, Edward Elric of FMA! Update whenever you can! Poor Train
9/12/2010 c10 8PlumPocky
kyaaaaaa! this is awesome, please upload soon, please please pretty please!
9/11/2010 c10 9kyuubecky
POOR LEON!...still love train more though. geez last time i reviewed there was only like four chapters to this; im so happy that you added more. Always did love your work; keep on writing XD
8/13/2010 c10 3floutistvivi
plz update this is a great story.
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »