FanFiction.Net

sorry b but yea T.T

i can help if you want iwth ideas?...or just read happily :3
7/24/2010 c10 Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac
XD a massive clffy UNFAIR

and i reviewed last chapter but you never replied T.T i dont think .

Either way

NYO LEON!

what about the kids :O

and poor train...love the fact she was like -.-...milk

:O
7/24/2010 c10 25Kirei Ryuusei
Damn Four and Eight! I hope Trian kills you both in the end!

Aw, the poor kid! Fighting for others' sake! *sobs*

It was good chapter. I was near tears at it. Update soon!
7/23/2010 c10 3FedoraGirl90
Great chapter! A very honorable death for Leon ^_^. Update soon
7/23/2010 c10 9just-O
That didn't take very long. Great chapter and a very surprising end with Leon. So sad, but I like it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Great job on everything so far. ^_^
7/23/2010 c10 6Oddlypessimistic
why the heck did you kill off Leon? He was a good kid! and the forgetting/remembering was good.
7/23/2010 c10 2canadiangirl13
Awesome chapter! I really loved, well the part where Lyon dies not so much, but in general I loved it. Can't wait for the next update.
7/22/2010 c9 Erased User2014
awsome but the cliff hanger depressed me
7/22/2010 c9 8PlumPocky
The story's getting sooo good! Thanks for uploading this chapter I really loved it. Poor Train!
7/21/2010 c9 25Kirei Ryuusei
Oh. My. Gosh. That many injuries? That's...my gosh...And now he's got amnesia? Poor Train!
7/21/2010 c9 3FedoraGirl90
Yeah another chapter! ^_^. I think its when the character's take the story into their own hands; a very funny phenomenon. Great chapter by the way.
7/12/2010 c8 Kuronekoxx
I really like where this story is going. Hopefully Train won't have anymore concussions xD Update soon please.
7/10/2010 c8 Erased User2014
Wow that was awsome keep it up cuz I really luv this story. Srry if tat was kinda rude
7/10/2010 c8 14Optomistic Emo Kleptomaniac
HEWO!

This is amazing seriously- apart from planning on reading this for a thousand times i`m gunan say what i thought went alittle weird

some of Trains injuries seemed to dissapear? unless im mistaken but his right arm socket was it? - he would be able to shoot if both arms are damamged...He also had an ice chunk in his leg the others arent as bad except the throat were he managed a sentence then couldnt suddenly again after?

I also think that maybe Sven and Eve would probably be bonding and becoming more protective of Train as all this goes through- so maybe some scene where there intimate in the way of huddiling while he`s asleep instead of letting him sleep alone...

and don`t forget infections ;P

Love this love you update!

Ja ne!

p.s

I adore the fact you wrote the bell in :D keep it in :3
7/5/2010 c8 9just-O
I love that you put the Batman reference in here. Nice chapter. Please update soon. ^_^
91 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »