FanFiction.Net
for Enchanted Naruto!

6/6/2010 c1 2Narudevilfan
This is a story I have been wanting to see for some time. I'm expecting great things from this story as Enchanted Arms was a real "Dimond in the Rough". As it stands, I'm really enjoying the story so far and can only imagine the possibilities involved with the many golems he can potentially summon. I'm guessing the bosses will be the Devil Golems? Also how will his connection with Kyubi affect this new development? In anycase, please update when you can!

Laters
6/3/2010 c1 MasterBrattan
you may want to work on the spacing between lines, little hard to read. but i like it so far.
6/1/2010 c1 1Graybear32
Would have been alot better if you had separated the paragraphs
5/31/2010 c1 6The Mysterious Mr. D
Like most people said, even out. Divide your paragraphs into smaller chunks for easier readability. Like cut your biggest paragraph into 5 others, minimum.
5/27/2010 c1 anonymous
Don't get me wrong, I like how this story is starting out, but could you please spread it out abit. all thse words and sentences so close together make it difficult for me to keep track. Keep writing.
5/27/2010 c1 Hee-Ho Master
Okay well I got through it I like it but I have some iss... you know what screw that I have complaints. Not to flame, but here we go, first off, why are you writing it like a script the name of who's speaking really throws it off. Why not just let them have a normal conversation? I don't mean "so and so said:" or anything like that just let it flow. You also need to work on separating your paragraphs. Also instead of breaking story with (nods) why not just say "so and so nodded" and the go on with the story? The way it is now sounds more informal than an actual story. Also check for a beta reader I know it sounds redundant but it helps. I really think this story has promise you just need to tweek it a little. I believe the Characters are sound but it seems rushed. Please consider these comments and keep it up till next time,

Hee-Ho!
5/27/2010 c1 kanakmp
its a good story but a little hard to read cuz u have everything together with out spaces
5/27/2010 c1 7king-of-the-huns
I like the plot and story so far but I recomend you start a new paragraph when a different person is talking it will make it easier to read.
5/27/2010 c1 AirKing
this is good, but if you could try to space out the writing, so they are not giant blocks it would be easier to read.
5/27/2010 c1 1XBlack ReaperX
Really good story so far but I recomend that you block it a little better instead of having some huge paragraphs although it's really all up to u lol
5/27/2010 c1 17Kage Bijuu
This is a very good start of a story but please sepearted the paragraph please and you have a killer and epic good story on your hands.
26 « Prev Page 1 2