for Death Valley Drag

9/26/2010 c9 Irish99
Great and hope the story continues
8/8/2010 c9 SciFi43
Still great, Please update soon. I'm having to make myself ignore the Alert in my Inbox unless a few new ones are up. (I keep having to re-read the whole thing over again -to refresh memory - when you post a new one.)

Thanks!
6/30/2010 c6 SciFi43
Can't wait for the interview with Ahnuld. (Darn you for stopping it there.) Fantastic as usual. Can't wait to see how this will shake out. It almost sounds like the lepers may hold the key to finding a way for all to become immune. What do they mean about cleanup? Is it just because they eat the zombies others kill or was something deeper meant? They are indeed the most interesting characters. Love Jack Ketch.

Still not clear on Branson's grand plan, but guess that I'm not supposed to be.

I wondered about the sudden onset of Krista's pregnancy. Who's baby could it be? PM'd you with guesses.

If I have to say anything constructive, why on earth is the Army is making Twinkies with all they have to do? I'll have to wait and see if my guess is correct.

Please, please write faster. Thanks for a great story and the honor of seeing my questions answered at the end!
5/28/2010 c1 SciFi43
David, You are a master. I love this series and spent half the night and all morning reading them all (ignoring all the work I was supposed to be doing).

This chapter had me howling with Ahnuld's broadcast. Can't wait to read more. If you ever want to send new excerpts for any reason (before you post), I'm the person! My only complaint is that it was far too short:)

*Spoiler Alert*

*Spoiler Alert*

***

I'm dying to know how they will get out the million + heading to Vegas. The 'leper' concept is fascinating. What is up with Christa's pregnancy? Are she and Columbus sharing the same dreams? Why are there any survivors in Vegas if the virus is airborne? Will you continue this story line? This is a fantastic blend of alternate sci fi/comedy/action/drama, etc. Hope you get published,

Carol