for Wrath of Fire

9/1 c1 soodarling
Je vais commencer ton histoire. Tu l’as finis ?
10/3/2020 c7 fuck sakura
the moment you made narusaku i quit

im not a naruhina but i hate her only a few fics made me tolerate her. i just hate her i can stand her (hentai) but overall she is annoying if you want to make me like her make sure at the beginning make me enjoy her. im not naruhina in fact naruto should have been single in my opinion
8/17/2019 c18 RyuugiAzuma
Behind Naruto and Gaara, Zetsu started to bubble up out of the ground, staring at the two Jinchuriki. "That brat broke the genjutsu with nothing but talk!"

Yes, Naruto's infamous Talk no Jutsu. Super effective! Converts anyone! Breaks anything! The ultimate jutsu!
1/25/2019 c1 6kakashi97
The setting is not bad. Things could've easily gone the way you said they would given the circumstances. But the 1st chapter is more telling than showing. It would've better if you could've shown what happened through snippets or slip the flashbacks in some conversations. The conversations at the end of the chapter was too short. Could've had much impact if it was more elaborate. Anyways, looking forward to the rest as the universe you've set up has me really excited.
1/10/2018 c1 19HinataSoup
Seriously, Danzo can be crazy... but this is intense and interesting
7/18/2017 c26 Guest
So... I actually don't know if this is supposed to be a sane Hidan or Hidan when he completely loses it.
9/17/2016 c16 4New Orion
I know I'm late but I was actually thinking because of knowing how the canon series ends. And for now while reading your story I'm holding to the theory. This Obito and Tobi are still the same person, because he was oddly not present at this big event along with Itachi. We haven't seen much of him and having a reunion with him, Kakashi, and Rin would just be amazing.
2/6/2016 c34 13creativesm75
cool
10/11/2015 c2 Blitzstrahl
hmm I find it rather hard to believe that in a War oriented Village Naruto a super weapon still grew up a knuckle head...

The idea that Danzo decided to be hands off with him doesn't fit the premise.
10/11/2015 c1 Blitzstrahl
Danzo doesn't fear war, he even has a alliance with Iwa. There is no need to hide Naruto's heritage as Minato's son so he should have the Namikazi surname. Even his Jinchuriki status should be praised for it's power and reputation. Rather than everyone treating him like crap.
6/18/2015 c34 2TMariee
Goodness this was really GREAT! I couldn't stop reading it! I hope your other story is finished quickly!
6/4/2015 c1 Nekohana
You...type Tsunade's leaving the village after the death of her brother and fiance two times...
1/7/2015 c2 1Please send me messages
LOL
1/7/2015 c1 Please send me messages
Damn...I had wanted to read a story with Danzo as Hokage and I found this. And it looks to be more than I expected :)
9/22/2014 c7 Guest
About Naruo's reaction toward Konoha as a fascinating place seem like a wrong reaction. Because I believe Naruto probably notice the changes in Konoha since he left Konoha. In other words, he should feel the place is famaliar.
560 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »