for Wrath of Fire

9/22/2014 c2 Guest
You should really explain why Kiba, Ino and Tenten are here because they seem like they just appear out of no where. I am sorta confuse why Itachi left Sasuke in Konoha. Because Itachi value his brother's welfare more than his self so I believe Itachi will probably have brought Sasuke with him if the clan was massacred by Danzo. Anyway, other than that, I find the story to have an very interesting beginning. Since we get to have some characters to be on the good side when the original story has them as antagonists.
9/3/2014 c2 Lee
I could only make it to the second chapter and here's why. It looked like a very interesting plot I was looking forward to reading but you kept switching between present and past tense. That's a huge pet peeve of mine and I just wanted to point it out to you.
4/9/2014 c26 Sinful
Another great chapter. I love your work, I've been really enjoying it. If you have other Naruto fanfics, I will read those too. I hope that you finished this story, because I am just too immersed in this to not reach an ending.

Thank you for your efforts.
4/2/2014 c24 Sinful
Excellent chapter. That fight was astounding. So far I have no negative comments for you, or criticism. Great ending too, Onoki was awesome until the end, but even then he was still cool. I look forward to seeing the aftermath of this.

Thank you for your efforts.
3/30/2014 c22 Sinful
That was an epic fight. You wrote Kakuzu into the story so well. I'm so glad he is not dead though. I will keep reading, thanks for your efforts.
3/23/2014 c10 Sinful
I got so excited with the appearance of Tobi. Your work is great.
3/22/2014 c9 Sinful
I absolutely love your work. This is great.
3/6/2014 c5 Sinful
Wow. Great chapter. Interesting plot for Yahiko and the boys. Great fight with Raiga. I always liked him, dispite not being canon. The kunoichi team is good. Looking forward to reading more tomorrow. Thanks for your efforts.
3/5/2014 c3 Sinful
Anither good chapter. I don't think it's rushed, I'm sure you can get everything you want to include in this story across just fine. I read a lot of fanfic and honestly... Most things out there aren't worth reading, in my opinion anyway. There are only two authors of fanfic I really like thus far, you are one of them. Thanks for your efforts.
3/4/2014 c2 Sinful
This is great so far. Quite original. I look forward to seeing the plot unfold. Thankyou for your efforts.
2/24/2014 c34 digifan303
Great ending! can't wait to read the sequal.
2/10/2014 c34 Guest
Fantastic story! Can't wait to start on the sequal.
2/5/2014 c7 digifan303