for Wrath of Fire

10/2/2013 c28 2Ricci419
Phew! Just blew through 30 chapters in 5hrs. So far, my only issues are your great disdain for commas and the lack of a certain character,the character in question being Kurama. It's really strange to read 200k words without a single appearance from him.
7/21/2013 c34 Exxcaliburr
WOOHOO! Finished this in one day :D
Now Imma read War of Fire. Great job btw, it was really well written and only had a few spelling mistakes through out the whole thing. I dont think anyone could write a better version.
7/21/2013 c17 Exxcaliburr
.GOD.
I remember reading this but still...HOLY CRAP THAT WAS EPIC
7/21/2013 c1 Exxcaliburr
I love reading your work, its amazing. So I decided to read your stories again :3
5/10/2013 c34 2Zero-Tails317
whoa love this freakin story the whole thing was just awesome I love how u made the ending and it was exiting as if I was there looking forward to the sequl, one more thing love the results that happen between naruto and sakura when they reunited in the land the snow also this fic was pretty damn funny too also who send that guy to kill sakura? well cause I'll find out again awesome perfect naruto fic
4/5/2013 c34 0tails
Best sorry EVERY!
4/4/2013 c32 0tails
Nice very nice chapter I love your work
4/3/2013 c1 1Dorcyy
I got this story recommanded by one of my own readers. I have to admit you definately get my interest. Well its time to read further for me. :)
4/2/2013 c29 kyuubi
Nice battles
3/19/2013 c34 10Prosthetic Forehead
Although I liked this story, I just wanted to say that I loathe Edo Tensei. Basically because it seems to come at little to no drawback. It practically violates entropy. I mean it's fine for dramatic purposes, but when used en masse for war... it just feels cheap and stupid. It's the whole reason I stopped following the Naruto series, because really, how can you justify immortal, resurrected enemies that retain all of their abilities? And they cost nothing to maintain.
3/19/2013 c34 5DeathCheater
What a cliffhanger.. im going to read the sequel
2/6/2013 c6 akasukifangirl
A entergetic shikamaru...kind of scary
But hooray! I like zabuza and haku :)
1/9/2013 c34 sortofbored
Awesome story.
12/18/2012 c34 The Darkest wizard
This is a great story! Please write the sequel soon!
11/20/2012 c34 the.curri.of.life16
i loved this story :) it was one of the most interesting and longest (lol) storys i have read. cant wait to read the sequel :)
560 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »