for Wrath of Fire

7/11/2010 c5 1MariaSabaku
Woohhoo! The kunoichi kick butt!

Can't wait for the next chapter. :]
7/2/2010 c4 3Reishin Amara
AH,SO ITS REALLY THE VILLAGE HIDDEN AMONG THE WHIRLING TIDES?

Thats a MUUUCH better than saying The Whirlpool Eddy...XD
7/2/2010 c4 56Gravenimage
Great chapter update soon.
7/1/2010 c4 9Slicerness
thank god someone is using the information gained from chapter 500 to do something aside from blindly copypasta it into their fic...

congrats on that btw.

chapter wasn't bad. a few grammar mistakes, but nothing that got in the way of reading (which are the only kind i care about) and it felt kinda filler-y. but that's to be expected considering how action packed the next few chapters promise to be.
6/13/2010 c3 Slicerness
meh, it may be useless for the story itself (they could have just as easily retreated the instant naruto saw sakura) but it's good practice in the long run.
6/8/2010 c3 4oftennot
Well the team assignments you have are very interesting! I like it and the addition of the sound genin. I think this chapter was good, though I have two suggestions:

1) Use a break or some sign or indication to show when a period of time has passed or you're switching tona different scene. It can get confusing.

2) On fighting scenes, which I think yours was pretty decent, just try adding more ninjutsu or something so it's not a just taijutsu. (I'm not really one to talk cause I'm horrible at fighting scenes)

All in all I still love this story and am itching for more :D update soon!
6/7/2010 c1 this dude
the back story wasn't boring. Actually I think it hooked me to the story. The only problem I see is that you repeat some sentences a little after you had already said them.
6/7/2010 c3 1MariaSabaku
Loved the chapter. I actually liked the fight too. :]
6/7/2010 c3 EricRazzle
um... i got a question, Since this a NaruSaku story when will Sakura join Naruto on the Rogue Team or you plan out the hole thing for sakura to join Naruto and stop Danzo
6/7/2010 c1 3Shadow Spirit Dragon-Wolf
I'm just going to get this out of the way, I love Kakashi and don' like him being bad, but I'm goin to read mre and this is a good story even though what I just said. I'm going to read the next chapter right about now.
6/7/2010 c3 2koleare
Great fighting scene, hope you update soon now that Sakura goes in for the dive :D
6/7/2010 c3 StarwindX
Hmm, are you going to have Naruto be like the Prince of the rebels? I've seeen a carton with rebels before, can't remmebrr what, and the main character was seen as like a Prince by everyone else, even though he was a child.
6/5/2010 c2 4oftennot
Ooh I really like this story! :D it's a great idea, one I haven't seen before and has a lot of possibilities and potential! The first two chapters seem very promising, I liked how you went into so much detail into describing the situation an whatnot. All of it was very clever :) I can't wait for more! Update soon!
6/4/2010 c1 56Gravenimage
Good story.
6/4/2010 c2 CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing
If Deidara gets recruited an idea is that later in the fic you could have him bomb Danzo's face on the Hokage Monument
560 « Prev Page 1 .. 26 33 34 35 36 37 .. Last Next »