for Wrath of Fire

11/6/2012 c34 Wolves134
Is the sequal out?
9/17/2012 c24 Guest
Ok, I can live with Onoki being killed of.

But not a single fucking casuality in the genin teams facing him? Seriously?
8/10/2012 c1 3Shikamaru's babygirl
Shit, shit, shit, shit! I kept saying this throughout the whole chapter. Never have I seen such a story that uses the possibilities left in the manga so efficiently. I am already hooked; I haven't found a story quite as good as this, ever.

I love how you changed everything, but at the same time it was all kept within the boundaries of the original manga. Without Obito's death, Kakashi never changed. Jiraiya and Tsunade are also working hard; Yahiko wasn't killed so they're still working together.

It seems that Naruto and Neji would be useful with this rebellion, including Sasuke. Itachi was never mentioned after they said he survived, so he must be planning in the sidelines too.

Man, such a great plotline and back story, all set up in the first chapter. Awesome, awesome, awesome!
7/16/2012 c24 9Timberwolfe
sorry about the insulting, but when you could've gotten Sakura within Iwa and then Iwa joins Akatski meets up with Naruto? I just don't like it, sorry
7/5/2012 c34 4Candetrona
OMG I LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
I was shivering all during Yahiko, Jiraya and Naruto's speeches! I swear that I almost burst out cheering with them but i couldn't because my grandma is asleep beside me haha.
You did a great job of pulling my mostly away from my family for like two whole days along with making me pull two all nighters and killing half the day for me. But I guess it just reverted me back to my normal vacation life style so for that I thank you.
I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY (notice the emphasis) wanna read the sequel now but I guess I should get some sleep.
and BTW i do love star wars and acronyms w
7/5/2012 c32 Candetrona
i gotta say, i really love how you made Deidara w
he is so totally EPIC!
7/3/2012 c9 Candetrona
quick note: this is by far the most amusing pre-chunin exam thingy i have ever read. And I've read plenty of them.
no Kabuto earns you 5
Zaku and Dosu being nice-ish earns you 5
Naruto getting hit on by bitchy Hinata 5 (cuz its funny)
Neji being badass 5
and just cuz ur awesome 10
so yea ;)
7/2/2012 c34 3NaruSaku FOX
Awesome ending for this chapter! Love the part where Sakura finally wants to join Akatsuki! Hate the part where that freak, Danzo threatens their plan.

Update soon! :)
6/5/2012 c7 Me
I like Dosu, Zaku and Sakura's interaction. Normally Dosu and Zaku are only shown in fight scenes without proper personalities behind them, so your story is something special. All the other characters are great. Lee running to the border...haha, I can imagine him doing that. Sakura is quite good, she's not a drooling rabid fangirl here, just a mild case. Hinata is...whoa. I like the shy girl, but your Hinata is...Whoa. Nice to see that Zabuza and Haku are alive. All in all, great job!
6/5/2012 c4 Me
Couldn't resist reviewing even though I'm still at Chapter Four, great job and wonderful storyline. Glad to see Sound Four and Kimimaro etc are still alive and kicking!
5/21/2012 c4 FlagsOfDistraction
This is pretty intense. I look forward to reading on. I'm certainly enjoying the "what-if," factor that this story brings, abdominal curious to see how naruto and sakura end up together if they support differing factions.
5/13/2012 c34 6NamiNavigator
Finally finished the story. I really loved the plotline and the way the story went. I think that some of the story was a bit extended, but that's just me. I hope to read the sequel as soon as it's out.
5/4/2012 c34 Gohan Videl fan 489
Nice chapter soon the war will start
5/4/2012 c34 Saiyan Videl fan 99
sweet but bdamn you as well you just had to make that old man make sure Sakura stayed there didn't you as he wants to use her I bet.
5/4/2012 c34 dragonball z fan 300
Nice make me wonder is Naruto will find out that Danzo Killed Naruto mum, hell it will be good if Sakura finds out
560 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »