for Wrath of Fire

5/3/2012 c34 3NaruSaku fan 100
sweet work can't wait to see how the war goes.
5/3/2012 c34 super saiyan Sakura Haruno
I just love this story but Damn how did Danxo knew what Sakura was going to do, as I'm worried that someone will know about her love for Naruto which is there.
5/3/2012 c34 lost fan don
Good ending it was shocking that is for sure I just hope Sakura parents are not brought back, and that nothing bad will happen to her.
5/2/2012 c34 Lucifer
Good story!
5/2/2012 c34 May Drew 4every
whoa poor Kiba I feel sorry for him.
4/29/2012 c1 Shinobi111
Really fine story here. good work.

But... What´s with the seuquel? Coming anytime soon? Been quite a time already...
4/22/2012 c13 HirakoA
Neji vs Hinata was great!

Great action in all the fights, really awesome chapter.

Tsunade really should have dyed Naruto's hair though. Why did they think just concealing the whisker marks would be enough? Though I suppose for the sake of the plot it was a good choice.
4/22/2012 c9 HirakoA
I think this Hinata has scarred me for life.

Great chapter!
4/22/2012 c28 Crown of Shadows
It's good to see more of the characters being used, hope to see some of team Guy a little more as the chapters go on. Not the biggest Sakura fan but like what you've done with her character, especially the pairing of Dosu and Zaku on her team.
4/21/2012 c6 HirakoA
Not boring at all!

Ranmaru is so cute! And I'm actually so glad that Konan has a significant role in this fic. I liked her a lot in canon, and she really wasn't in it enough so I'm really happy with what you've done with her. Your characterization of her is practically perfect. The battle between she, Hana, Shizune and Raiga was very exciting too.

Now that Yahiko and the trio have made it to Konoha I can't wait to read what'll happen next. And though I'm not a NaruSaku shipper, I'm interested to see how theyir relationship'll grow in the exams.
4/21/2012 c3 HirakoA
I'm surprised Hinata didn't faint after seeing Naruto hahaha. But I guess that wouldn't make sense since he was in a mask. I realized this chapter that Shikamaru wasn't with the rebels, which made me really bumbed. But I like the friendship between Neji Naru and Kiba, and Naru's relations with everyone else.
4/21/2012 c1 HirakoA
I like it already! It'll be interesting to see Kakashi, who's always been a real embodiment of doing what's right and of the will of fire, fight on the side of Danzo and stand fo something so dark.. Though I suppose he very well could have been shaped that way had his incident with Obito dying never happened. But maybe there'll be a twist and Kakashi's a spy? I guess I'll find out.

It'll be wonderful to see Nagato and Naruto on te sane side from the start though, assuming Naruto had been taken by Jiraya. Ooooh, I'm excited!
4/21/2012 c34 Rose Contestshipping fan88
cool I hope there is going to just as more cool fights as this story.
4/21/2012 c34 Ryan 9901
wow cool ending to the first of this saga
4/21/2012 c34 Kevinrock8899
Whoa sweet chapter and I wonder if Danzo will have Sakura use the Edo Tensei?
560 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »