for Wrath of Fire

1/1/2012 c33 3NaruSaku fan 100
Whoa go Naruto I hope he finds who is up to this evil plot
1/1/2012 c33 super saiyan Sakura Haruno
whoa didn't see this coming at all but happy that not everyone wants Sakura dead.
1/1/2012 c33 lost fan don
Very good come back. I just wonder how many people are going to die in this war a lot I bet.
1/1/2012 c33 Rocketshipping fan
Loved this chapter as it was a shock at what Danzo was doing now just to get more power but that is him after all.
1/1/2012 c33 May Drew 4every
This was a funny chapter but that will all end now that the war is on its way.
1/1/2012 c33 Rose Contestshipping fan88
Ahhhhh so we get even closer now that is good.
1/1/2012 c33 Ryan 9901
Nice come back to end the year and it was sweet as anything.
1/1/2012 c33 Kevinrock8899
OMG happy to see this again please keep it up I want to read more fight as you do them so well and more NaruSaku goodness too.
1/1/2012 c33 3Don 77
Whoa happy that your back, and Naruto will be so pissed if they do want Sakura dead.
1/1/2012 c33 75X59
awesome chapter.

I just loved the Itachi-Hana scene.

That was a great way for Izumi to join the Akatsuki.

So the impure resurrected shinobi our under control...Orochimaru's control.

Saizo's story is certainly impressive.

So what do you plan on calling your sequel?

The Forth Shinobi War?
1/1/2012 c33 3Darious Frost
I was really surprised and happy to see the update notice in my in box and pretty happy with this chapter. I can't wait for the next one, then the sequel! take care of yourself and keep them coming my friend!
1/1/2012 c33 7NewSlove
lol not going to lie. i kinda forgot about this story til you updated but yay! haha imma go back and scan a bit to refresh XD

i do like this chapter tho. does show how conflicted higure is...kinda. i mean at least he is trying his best with everything
12/31/2011 c33 92SaiyanWarrior200
Good to see an update, I was getting kinda worried for a while. The first two Hokages being resurrected and under Danzo's (Though I expect The Snake actually has them under his) control and Sakura's uncle being forced to come out of retirement. Should be interesting. Also I see you used the suggestion I gave you as well when we talked in PM a while back.
12/31/2011 c33 Avasaya
Huzzah you have returned!
12/31/2011 c33 9Inuyonas
the wrath of mutha fkin fire has returned!
560 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »