for The Story of the Lord of the Dance

6/16/2016 c6 A Fan
Hi. I wouldn't be surprised if you've forgotten about this fic in the recesses of the website but i've found it and read it and love it! I think it's very neat that you're giving the Lord of the Dance a backstory. I can't wait to read the next chapter when/if you put it up.
7/3/2014 c1 4valeries26
I know what you mean. I'm right now debating if I should write one also. I'm really looking forward to reading this story.
3/16/2014 c6 spatterson
HELP US PLEASE! and other fan sites are all in danger! SOPA (stop online piracy act) is trying to take down this website and all other fan sites!

BUT! There is still hope! Research this (no spaces): / petitions . whitehouse . gov/ petition / stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr! It's a petition to save the website! There are others too! Research 'fanfiction petitions sopa 2014' and click one! They are all over: Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr!

Help Fanfiction! Do your duty to our website! Tell everyone you know! Your friends!

Your family!

Your family's friends!

Your family's friend's friends!

People on other websites!

Other Fanfiction members you do not know!

Random people on the streets!

And make sure they sign the petition to save all fan sites, including this one!

Please do what you can to save Fanfiction! We're all counting on you!

Spread the word to save our site and all of the other fan sites who desperately need your help!

HURRY! OR WE CAN SAY GOOD BYE TO FANFICTION, FACEBOOK, YOUTUBE, AND OTHER FAN SITES! OUR GOAL IS 100,000 SIGNATURES AND WE HAVE 63,382 SIGNATURES! HURRY AND SIGN THE PETITION!
12/18/2012 c1 Guest
Are you going to write chapter 7
10/4/2012 c4 12ThePenWieldingRose
Love it so far! Can't wait to read the rest and I hope you post more! I recently watched this on Youtube (I remembered it from an elementary music class) and when I went looking for fics to read, this one caught my eye. Keep up the awesome work! :)
11/29/2010 c5 Morwen Elinor
Please, write new chapter. :) I'm supporting you with my mind - write, write, write... Well, I love your version of Aidan and I'm really curious of other characters, so... I'm waiting. :)
9/3/2010 c1 KosmoF
I suggest Nick Fallon for younger Don Dorcha, easpecially as Daire Nolan himself put Nick forward for playing the role.

To learn more about this EXTREMELY LOVEABLE dancer from Liverpool, England check his biography at www.lordof thedance.at (the Austrian site); you can see him playing Don Dorcha (156th October 2005) under the show photos sectiom.
6/14/2010 c3 10QueensJenn
This is wonderful! There isn't enough Lord of the Dance fanfics out there! Please do continue!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service