for Dislocation

1/29/2013 c13 Brightstar
OMG! I am so glad that I was doing a run through of all the stories that I was reading. Thank you thank you thank you so much for updating. I can't wait to see what Briar does with Umbridge.

Anyway, concerning Tris's flashback, that was awesome. I had always wanted Tamora to elaborate on that incident, and I am glad that your idea of how it happened actually makes sense.

Also, while this is unlikely, is there a possibility that one or more of our favorite Great Mages might somewhat attempt to reproduce the spell that took the Four? Or perhaps try to somehow reverse engineer it to try and bring them back? I know it's unlikely, the risk involved is rather high and there are too many unknown variable to consider, but I can totally see at least one of them suggesting it.

Glaki's dream, a nice touch. I mean not that it was a good dream, but I can understand where that dream was coming from. It is a nightmare that is totally plausible for Glaki to have given the circumstances of how she ended up with Tris and Nico in the first place.

Again, thanks for updating and I hope to see another soon. And as I am too lazy to log in at the moment i am just going to leave off with me rushing off to beg for an update in Duality.
1/24/2013 c13 faye50free
Great story, I just found you today and I just love this.
1/21/2013 c13 16EmberQuill
When I found out there were two new chapters for this story, I just went back and reread the whole thing up to this newest chapter.

I liked this little interlude, especially since there's finally some progress towards finding the Circle (although I don't imagine they'll be leaving Hogwarts for a while, yet). Anyway, I can't wait to read more! Hopefully the next chapter doesn't take as long. ;)
1/19/2013 c13 5ByeByeBriar
Aw, this must be torture for Glaki and the others. Not knowing what happened to their loved ones or how to get them back. I can't wait for your next chapter!
1/18/2013 c13 3Avatar of Wurms
Hi! I was not in a position to review when I read ch12 a couple of days ago, but can I say that seeing it in my inbox was about the most exited I've been since I went to see the Hobbit? Because as is mentioned by another review this is the kind of thing that could be done so poorly so easily, but is just done so amazingly well instead; and of course the fact that I absolutely love crossovers in general helps to.
Anyway, its nice to see Glaki, Chime, Bear, et. all, and the explanation for why they ended up in Grimmauld Place makes since, it was like a giant magnet with all the wards the Order(and presumably the Black's before them, huzzah for paranoid rich people!) put there.
Oh god we're going to get some of Casanova young Briar? And I thought it couldn't get better!
Finally, the recap of Sandry's present for Lupin? PRICELESS! "a thank-you-for-being-nice-to-my-crotchety-friend present" I have got to use that in a conversation sometime!
1/17/2013 c12 7bookchomper101
HELLO! I love this story by the way! Its written sssoooooooooo good! I have a question though, could you please maybe possibly write the interview with Briar and Umbridge! Pleeeeaaaaassssseeee! As soon as I started reading the interviews I was like briar briar briar! Its so good! Thank you! PS: a flashback for briar with his *cough cough women issue cough cough* would also be hilarious! :) :) mwahahahaha and thank you again!
1/15/2013 c12 mercuryandglass
I actually reread the story to remember it. It's still very good, though. Can't wait for MOAR.
1/15/2013 c12 Guest
glaki? pls don't stop pls i forgot it existed... Good luck with the sibling keep them towards the light and don't let society curp them. :D
1/15/2013 c12 SleepyReaderIsMe
Yay! An update! It was a great chapter! Please update soon!
1/15/2013 c12 3Spica75
Excellent to see another chapter of this. Will be waiting for more. _
1/15/2013 c12 5ByeByeBriar
I really don't care that it was ridiculously late. I'm just happy with this chapter though I do wish that the circle would stop keeping so many secrets so we could see how the Hogwarts cast will react to them.
1/15/2013 c12 spacecace
I have a little brother, too! Aren't they just the ca-yootest things ever?!

I'd appreciate it a lot if you'd post the recap, usually in these cases I'd just go back and reread everything, but since you said you had already written something like that, I'd like to read that instead.
1/4/2013 c11 7bookchomper101
please write more, its soooo good!
10/18/2012 c11 3Spica75
Your stories are pretty darn nice, so, how are the chances that we will see them continued?

Please?
9/25/2012 c11 Guest
I really REALLY like Circle/Potter crossovers, and this one is one of my favs. Please continue!
102 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »