for Dislocation

7/26/2012 c11 Tattle Tail
i love this story I hope you will continue to spin this crossover world even furthur. looking forward to the next chapter. good luck!
7/8/2012 c11 16EmberQuill
Hey, do you plan on updating this any time soon? Because it's really good and is one of the very few good Circle crossovers, and you ended it on such a cliffhanger! I really want to know what happens next, with Umbridge showing up and their memories coming back and everything! It's been over a year, so I won't get my hopes up, but I would LOVE to read more of this story.
5/18/2012 c11 mercuryandglass
Perfect! They were sorted the exact way I imagined it, and there were many very original twists to the plot, and by original, I mean unexpected, since this is a one-of-a-kind fic, not counting the exchange students one.

Update soon! (Even though you haven't in a year...)
3/31/2012 c11 2Brightstar222010
I almost want an update on this story more than Duality.

So please for the sake of my sanity update! Though I am rather wary about what the hells Umbridge wants to 'chat' with Sandry about. At least she doesn't trust the woman, which makes me happy.

Keep it up please!
3/27/2012 c11 SleepyReaderIsMe
Uh oh! Umbridge alert! What does she want to talk about? Update soon!
2/11/2012 c11 Faithk
This is an interesting story, and I have really enjoyed reading it. I like how you portray the Circle and their interactions with the wizards. Reading this story has really got my imagination going wondering what is going to happen next. What will Umbridge try to do? Will the circle figure out they are younger than they are supposed to be? Will the go back to their original age before they return to their world? What, other than their "type" of abilities, does Voldemort know about them? I look forward to seeing these questions and more answered in your story. I know real life can get really hectic, but I hope you are eventually able to come back and continue this story.

Thanks for the fun read,

Faith
1/14/2012 c11 ansari
This is... surprisingly good.

This kind of crossover is one you would expect from an inexperienced writer, one just throwing two fandoms they like together randomly and then expecting them to work, but this isn't like that at all. You've clearly put a lot of thought into exactly what's going on, particularly in terms of the different types of magic and how it meshes differently, especially in the fact that the Circle can't use normal magic.

Briar turning a wand into a tree, classic.

Deaging them at first seemed like a trite, story-breaking attempt at a twist, but then you surprised me and actually wrote it well, well enough that it makes sense and is agreeable to the story. Ditto for the amnesia, and how you're bringing those memories back into play. Those could have been done *so* badly it's not even funny, but you're actually handling them with a deft enough touch that they're a real, well-though-out plot device that makes sense and makes allowances.

Like Briar and Tris and Sandry, remembering fragments that they didn’t understand; that could have been trite, or stupid, or simply written badly, but you handled it brilliantly, not making it either overbearing or playing it down so far it was insignificant. One thing I really liked was the unconscious movements – like Tris trying to chew on her braids, only to realise halfway there that she didn’t have braids and that her hair was too short to braid anyway. Specifically bringing some of Daja’s strongest memories from the Will of the Empress back with the locket, and then having the kids trying to figure out why she looked and felt older in the memories that they weren’t sure were memories - you did that so well I was surprised all over again, though at that point I really shouldn’t have been. In eleven chapters you’ve clearly indicated to me time and time again that you’ve got a real handle on this crossover and all the characters within it, and I need to stop forgetting that. You’ve done really well so far - usually I hate amnesia fics, but I really like this one.

One thing that did baffle me at first: Briar’s tattoos. I know about the Xs, but by Street Magic he’d blotted them out with the living vines tattoos - were these removed by the deaging? Why? It just didn’t make sense to me - though admittedly having them there but not having any memories of having them *put* there might be a little hard to explain… logically speaking, I can’t see a reason for them to have vanished. Did I miss something?

But beyond that, you’ve clearly put a lot of thought into this. A *lot*. And everything you've put in makes it a far more enjoyable read than just randomly throwing things together, and all the effort that must go into these chapters really shows. I hope you haven’t given up on this story entirely. I’m certainly still holding out hope for an update – a Circle showdown with Umbridge? Who *wouldn’t* be holding out for that?
1/6/2012 c11 Oniongrass
Gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,gimme,more noooooooow!You need to update or I will DIE and blame you. Then you will go to jail for twenty years, I will be dead and the story will probably never get finished! So for both of our sakes JUST UPDATE!
6/26/2011 c11 7Slave to my Pen
Wow! This is utterly amazing! I just discovered this story and I read it all in one sitting. I wish more crossovers like this were around! I hope you update as soon as you are able.
6/26/2011 c11 2Uncreativenamethinker
So this update made my night, possibly my week as well. As soon as I was about to curse my inability to go to sleep, I realized this story had been updated. Needless to say I got really excited. I like how you are writing the flashbacks(flashfowards?). Anyways, I love this story and I cannot wait to read the next chapter!
6/7/2011 c11 neverearth
Yay~ So glad you're back. This and Duality are some of the only fics I come back to ff.net for, so I was really sad to see that they weren't being updated. Now that you're back I have something to look forward to again on this site. :D
5/30/2011 c11 4stormrider7
THE HARRY/DUDLEY ONE. Oh yes. I've always been very interested in their relationship after Deathly Hallows, so I'd love to read it!

And Conal's relationship to Kel sounds interesting to.

Anyway, thanks for finally updating! I hope your next chapter comes soon, and I hope Briar is in a Herbology class because that will be exciting and fun. And waiting for the penny to drop for the mages is getting excruciatingly painful, so I hope you weren't intending on waiting until the end!

Still loving your writing and enjoying this fic immensely, so keep on going ;)
5/29/2011 c11 12Crazy Dyslexic Nerd
Interesting story. Update soon!

-Dyslexic Nerd
5/29/2011 c11 PerpetualLurker
OMG YOU CAME BACK!

Love this chapter, and can't wait to continue this story!

Also, the Harry and Dudley story sounds great. Looking forward to reading that one.

Much love, and keep them chapters comin!
5/29/2011 c11 1Catspyr
Definitely worth the wait :D

I'm glad you are up again - when are we gonna see the next chapter? :)
102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »