for Dislocation

10/4/2010 c10 Chloe Loves Pie
Thanks for the harry pre-birthday! Also thanks for the update! I love it! Your a great author and i can't wait until the next update.
9/24/2010 c9 Chloe Loves Pie
since you haven't updated in a while, please update by October 8. you see, that's my birthday (i'm turning 11!)and i love this story.i have read all of the books for both of the series (the ones that are out anyway. i know that the Will of the Empress book is only one book but i have read all of the circle of magic and circle opens books) PLEASE UPDATE!
9/2/2010 c9 PerpetualLurker
This story is absolutely amazing! I have to admit, when Sandry had her flash, I literally got chills down my spine. It was so well placed, and I was so absorbed in the rest of the story that I had forgotten that they were really supposed to be 18 and have had so many more experiences. I can't wait to see what happens once they fully remember who they really are, and what magic might take place when they do!

Please update soon!
8/11/2010 c9 2CreativeLibrarian
This is such a good story. And I have to wonder, because I'm still a little lost at this point; does this take place in the fifth or the sixth book of Harry Potter? And is it before or after Will of the Empress? Just wanted to know. Can't wait for you to update.
8/10/2010 c9 ShyShard
This is AWESOOOOME! :) and thanks for updating!
8/10/2010 c9 7Mala-Inactive
I just love how in character Sandry is in this chapter. (And really the whole Circle has been in character. I don't have the authority to say that for the Potter cast though because I actually never read past the 4th book.) And I eagerly anticipate Daja's "memory-bomb" and the chaos that will follow. Also, I wonder, will the Sorting Hat notice the hidden memories? I also wonder how the Circle would react to seeing thestrals and the castle ghosts.

But I'm rambling again. To make a long review short, this chapter was good and I eagerly await the next one.

8/10/2010 c9 4stormrider7
These last two chapters have been SO entertaining - I loved them - but... what up with Briar hating on Harry? I was waiting for that to be explained D:

Ah well. MEMORY BOMB FOR DAJA! Go Rizu!

Pumped for your next update!
8/9/2010 c9 3Avatar of Wurms
Thats fine, i had supper around then anyway, so i wouldn't have been able to read it then. Lasagna for the third time in 7 days! and there's still some left. Its a good thing i like lasagna, but not as much as i like this story.

I loved Sandry obseesing over thier clothes, it felt very in character. As for the rest of them, Briar needs to fight malfoy, tris needs to fight malfoy, you now in fact, THEY ALL need to fight malfoy! that be so funny. and i hope daja finds a forge somewhere. Ohh, idea! The Room of Requirement!
8/8/2010 c8 Avatar of Wurms
I love briar, he's such a great character! probably my favorite form Circle of magic, and you continue to nail his character. In fact you continuously nail everyone's character! Since i'm up at like 12:30 reading it, i wont haebv to wait very long for part 2, especially since i tend to sleep till like 11:30! However that still leaves me somewhere in the neighborhood of six hours, so i'll have plenty of time to come up with more things to say about this awesome story!
8/8/2010 c8 7Mala-Inactive
I see that things are picking up though I wish the Circle would get more of their post-Empress memories back. (For a moment I thought Sandry was going to have a quick memory flash or something with the cloak because of all the stuff that happened with unmagic in Magic Steps.) I can't wait to see the next chapter.

8/3/2010 c7 Shadepelt
I loooooove it! :) Please update as soon as you can!
7/15/2010 c7 2LadyBluePhoenix
This is cool so far, wonder when there gonna get there full memories back.
7/13/2010 c7 30Littlefoxylove
oh, i loved this idea. its totally original. all the characters are themselves, do you know what i mean? i really liked it. i practically cried when i realized there wasn't any more. :( i cant wait til the next part comes out :)
7/10/2010 c7 3Avatar of Wurms
I was wondering when Daja's brass hand would come up as a point of discussion.

It makes sense that Harry would bond with Triss the easiest, there both kinda outcasts.

I will attempt to paitently wait for your next update.
7/9/2010 c7 7Mala-Inactive
Why have I not reviewed this story yet? This is one of the most epic crossovers I've ever read (and I've read a lot). I patiently await the next chapter.

102 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »