for Redwall Alphabet

6/19/2012 c5 4Rose of Salkara
AWESOME! How did you manage to do this? Ha, some of them are so funny!
6/19/2012 c1 Rose of Salkara
OH MY GAWT this is awesome! Great job! YOu are very talented!
6/12/2012 c1 18minkspit
Despite the fact that the Redwall series is filled with poetry and songs, there aren't that many written about in the fandom. So when I happened to find this adorable alphabet poem- a format I haven't seen in a while- it was a nice little treat. Your rhymes are spot on, and the meter is kept well, without any awkwardness prying into it. I think my favorite lines were the two concerning Cluny and Dinjer, and I-L. The latter fit in so well, and they have tiny references that the fans would understand immediately. I really like this.

Enjoyin' yer poems an' songs,

-SL
6/11/2012 c1 11ferretWARLORD
Freaking awesome! Luuuuuved the hole thing! (i dont caare abouut spellng)
6/11/2012 c2 7kegusaran 14
Nice.
12/24/2011 c4 17tempest10
wow. you must be good at rhyming to get all of these, i couldn't do that.
3/29/2011 c4 and-the-avengers-assemble
Can you do Martin for M? It is very good
2/10/2011 c4 22Kelaiah
Awesome, like always! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
9/11/2010 c3 Rose Emeraldfay
Man I just love these! sorry I don't turn up much, school's sure getting to me now... I'm lov'in it!
9/9/2010 c3 3Binne
As always, this was great and I really enjoyed it. Please keep the updates coming, although I know that it can be difficult to get the rhymes just right. :)
9/9/2010 c2 Binne
This installment was just as creative as the first- I loved it!
9/9/2010 c1 Binne
This was so clever! It was also very original- I haven't seen anything like it on this site at all! Great work :)
9/6/2010 c3 5Foeseeker
I swear, I heard Doogy saying that line of his in that poem. Perfect accent, 100% in character.

Yet again you've done a great job on this, and again, please do more!

Foeseeker
9/6/2010 c2 Foeseeker
Again, awesome. Not as funny as the first one, but Grumm and Porty both brought a good snicker. Particularly Porty, the greedy glutton.

On to the next one, and again, please do more!

Foe
9/6/2010 c1 Foeseeker
*struggles to get control of rib-cracking snickers*

Wow, I don't think I've laughed so hard at a poem since I don't know when! Sorry, maybe this wasn't intended for humor, but somehow each (or most, anyway) of those few words about each character was so to-the-point and spot on. Fermald's and Halfchop's were what really got the giggles going.

And yes, humor makes me rate writing with an extra 11 points.

That was really good, humor aside. Please write more!

Foeseeker