for Thirteen

10/1/2013 c1 20Happyfish
This was good and heartbreaking,
1/19/2013 c1 DaGypsyGirl
Gosh I would kill him. Or myself...whichever hurts him more, I guess. Well, on another note, it was written well and it was easy to imagine everything that happened, I like your writing style :)
3/28/2012 c1 8WhyAreYouLikeThis
This is so original, I adored every word! I love the whole 'Thirteen' concept, it was very effective. And I loved a dark Jareth, it was a nice change to the fluffy stuff I usually read. His personality fits him so well and your characterization of him was lovely! Well done!
2/9/2011 c1 Ilhja
Not as dark as I thought you would make it. It is more like a "normal" jareth (in my world)
8/31/2010 c1 1jackiemack916
Wow. Very dark, but you are very gifted. So many of the Labrynth fanfics have Jareth doing a complete 180 and he's just this besotted man. I like reading those, too, but they just ring false.
7/31/2010 c1 archiveduser1836251
Fantastic. I loved the "thirteen..." repetition-it tied it all together and really made the years pass fluidly. And the last one, where she no longer knew how many years had passed... that was beautiful. I applauded mentally. XD

There are always a lot of ways to approach Jareth's personality, and I'm quite fond of evil!Jareth myself. It was very well done here-very cold and unforgiving. You ought to be proud of yourself!

~Aus
7/11/2010 c1 4Jacqueline.A.Hyde
I like the darkness in this, the almost realistic ultimatum he gives her, and the way you portray his twisted love for her.All in all good job!
6/17/2010 c1 Kaela Ivela
One thing I really liked about this story is that you didn't turn him into an overly mushy good guy. The only thing I didn't like was the words in italics, are they thoughts? They confused me a little.
6/7/2010 c1 1PassiveObserver
I honestly think that the only reason you haven't gotten as many reviews as this story deserves is because not many people read Labyrinth fics. I was surprised to hear that the was your first time writing one. I think the portrayal is true to the characters, and delicious. Please keep writing. :)
5/29/2010 c1 1Chixon
I loved it! The setup was marvelous, the execution was flawless, and it finished with a perfect fairy ending:

She lived (happily?) ever after.

I wish there were more stories that brought back some of the classic nature of fairies dealings with humans. They certainly weren't all good Fairy Godmothers.

Needless, to say, I am quite pleased. +Fav
5/29/2010 c1 2BrazeRancor
You remind me of the babe.

But anyway, that was a little... wacky? Dark? I dunno. Very good at least. Have you read Return to Labyrinth? it's a western manga based after the movie. It's also pretty good.