for Reflections in Shifting Sand

8/19/2013 c1 LawlAdorkableTurtles
You writing is marvelous, seriously. I adore your style. And this story especially was pieced wonderfully. The ending is great, and it reflects well on both the metacrisis and Rose. She does not shun him, while at the same time, it is not an immediate flaunt (too many faanfictions have this dammit) I loved it, all in all, and thank you for writing this :)
6/17/2013 c1 53KelseyO
"Scrubbing at her face, wiping her hair from her eyes, going crazy from not touching him… it already seems so long ago." This was the worst/best line of the entire thing and her desperation is tangible and awful and why do you feel the need to keep bringing the Doomsday pain back, huh? HUH?

(Also, their conversation at the end [well, during the second part of the fic] was outstanding. Like. I don't even know what to say. It was just really, really brilliant.)
3/20/2013 c1 35TragicBlackButterfly
Oh, this had a perfect ending. I loved it. Fantastic job!
1/9/2013 c1 13Sapphiregirl
This was a great exploration of the end of JE. Loved the idea of them recognizing that they're both a bit different than they were. The last few paragraphs are especially lovely. :) Thanks for sharing!
9/6/2012 c1 Sourdoughtoast
Okay reviewing your every story is getting redundant but again, amazing job. It hurt my heart and warmed my heart in the right places. So, again, you're awesome.
3/19/2012 c1 22Kina Kalamari
I can't come up with the words to describe how very brilliant I find your writing. I feel like if I got a review telling me any of the things that I could tell you now, I would think something rather along the lines of, "Deluded, bless." I just want you to know that you shouldn't do what I would do. I've seen good writing and I've seen bad writing (oh boy, have I seen bad writing), and yours is so very good.

-gives a wink and a thumbs up- Trust me on this.

And this fic was of course brilliant as well, prompting me to review it as such. I loved the bit where he accidentally channeled Donna. Sometimes I almost forget how exactly 10.2 came about, and the reminder was nice. (Also funny, which is never bad.)

I like that you addressed the fact that Rose changed quite a bit between Doomsday and The Stolen Earth, and you did so from her POV. My sister said that she didn't really like Rose when she came back because of that, and I don't really know where that was going but I feel like I was going to make a point. The point will not be made now because I simply cannot recall what it was. Sorry.

I should go to bed, but your oneshots are addicting. Gah.

Sorry for the superlong review. =\
11/16/2011 c1 11Angela Jewell
Lovely parallels, and a really sweet conclusion. Very nice. :)
1/10/2011 c1 18Rose of Zakarisz
Another wonderful story. ^_^b
8/8/2010 c1 14Cerdwyn3
"this is what the world felt like when Hades whisked Persephone away."

I loved this line you wrote! Its what made me read your story!
6/23/2010 c1 a
Damn you are good!
5/31/2010 c1 15Jasper winked
Sad, but I think the ending sort of wrapped things of up in a concrete way. The emotions you put in were great, and realistic. Anyway, this is nice, gives the reader a bit to think about. :) Beautiful, really.
5/30/2010 c1 Peregrinate
Awww. It's gorgeous! But so is everything you write.
5/29/2010 c1 26scifigeekgirl
Excellent BWB scene! Definately a favorite. I like that you addressed how each of them sort of caused Donna to "die"
5/29/2010 c1 131lauraxtennant
Beautiful. Just the way it should be x