for A Different Kind of Monster

4/20/2011 c4 blue talith
How very sad, yet, written so very well.
4/20/2011 c3 blue talith
Everyone is hoping against hope, that something can be done to save Giles in the end.
4/20/2011 c2 blue talith
How very heart-rending for Buffy.
4/20/2011 c1 blue talith
Very good premise!
5/31/2010 c4 20Blind Magdalene
by the gods, you've got me bloody crying. it's two:fourty in the morning and i'm supposed to be up early in the morning for work, and i'm sitting here crying because of your fanfiction. i literally couldn't even read past his seeing Jenny i was crying so hard that i couldn't even see the screen.

I knew that this was going to be an angsty fiction, and after the third chapter i knew how the story was going to end, but i kept reading it. I've lost a lot of family to cancer, my grandfather lives now after a massive stroke, and my grandmother survived a major heart attack. i knew how everything happened, the paralysis and the homes, but i never sat and read something that made me imagine it happen to me. after reading this, it makes me wonder just how they survived this. living after being paralyzed. My grandfather lost some of his mental bearings, and though he is almost physically fit now (he still uses his wheelchair at times), he has many problems talking and articulating what he's thinking. I have to thank you for shocking me into the real issues of cancer and strokes. i know that i've already learned it because of school and through family experiences, but it's not until you read a story that puts you, actually in their shoes, through something this tramatic that you can realize just how often this happens to people and i want to thank you for making people at least think about worrying for their own health.

Thank you very much. now i'm going to go find some tissues to clear my face and actually go to bed. after this story i don't think i can read anymore for today.
5/31/2010 c4 Dimkaagon
This story was so good. I was one of the saddest stories I have read, although it had a somewhat happy ending. You had me tearing up in the first chapter, and at the end I was really crying. I really wish that you would add that last chapter. Thank you for writing such a fantastic story! :D