FanFiction.Net
for He's Just Not That Into You

12/3/2020 c7 Guest
Your writing style is beautiful, I literally cried omg.
1/9/2019 c7 Anon
That was awesome, read
10/19/2018 c7 14BeepbopChu
Ai...
11/11/2016 c1 Guest
Please, please, please write more. Especially after the horrid bleach ending we just received. I am desperate for more of your writing - really don't see enough fanfics with such intricate storylines written at this level of detail/thought/grammar on the site. Not many stories are able to elicit a reaction from me but you did so effortlessly.
11/11/2016 c7 Guest
hands down my favourite ichiruki fanfic to date. Erm, why haven't you written any more bleach fanfics? It's not fair of you to hide your talents
11/11/2016 c1 Guest
I'm in love already
11/11/2016 c4 Laaaaaara
PLEASE WRITE A SEQUEL OR ANY OTHER BLEACH ICHIRUKI FANFIC.
11/10/2016 c1 Laaaaaara
How am I literally crying again after reading the last chapter. I never cry, ever and I've managed to sock all of my physics report so thanks.
I can't get enough of your writing - please find it in you to post another bleach fanfic!
You are superb.
11/6/2016 c7 Laaaaaara
First fanfic to ever make me cry so hard.
9/27/2016 c7 1wolfgang04
My gosh! I really love your story! it was a bit angsty on the mud part of the last chapter but I really loved how you executed each scenes. I think this is a possible scenario to happen to them. Waaah. I can't explain my thoughts. But what I can truly say is I didn't regret reading this fic; really glad that I found your story. Just so perfect, I love it. Thabk you so much for this wonderful story.
8/29/2016 c7 anon
omg - wonderful. simply wonderful.
7/6/2016 c3 Now An Inactive Account
Ichigo was 17 at the end of the Winter War. If it's been five years since the Winter War, then he would be 22.
4/15/2016 c7 Guest
Wooooooow! This was amazing! It made me cry, it made me smile, it made me laugh - all you could ask for in a fanfic.
4/10/2016 c7 guest
Aww I loved it! I was smiling like an idiot while reading the last part haha. Thank you writing this!
4/9/2016 c7 apple21
Well, it's been a long time now since the last time I read bleach fanfic, I just couldn't find something really good, then I found this and gave it a try since the summary seems interesting... Now, I'm really glad I took the time to read! I love it so much! Please write more ichIruki fics!
101 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »