for Vestige of War

4/10/2013 c1 ClaireIsInLightning
wait so is light goin' to die or something or is she just injured? im so confused...(i over thought it)
5/20/2012 c1 70EnforcerAJ
I think it's pretty good and I would like to see more as long as it doesn't turn into CloudxLightning. I'm tired of seeing that -_-
4/17/2012 c1 lia
Awww, claire and cloud :D
4/9/2012 c1 sloganlogan
Hey I read the original of this story and I always wanted to see it get turned into a multi chaptered fic. I mean this chapter alone was awesome so if you decide to continue it i'd definately read on.
4/2/2012 c1 i
Please that was wonderful! Make a full story! Please!
4/2/2012 c1 fire fox
its about time a fic like this came out! please keep going!
11/29/2011 c1 2Daevanam Daevo
This is great! They both were in character and I just LOVED it. Wish there was more but you ended it at a good place. Great work, great tone.
2/20/2011 c1 HeroOfFate
Why does this only have 2 reviews
5/31/2010 c1 12Chaotic Symphony
I, definitely approve of the way this fic is starting out, It had a mysterious feel to it and leaves me wanting more. Hope to hear and read more from ya soon until next update.
5/31/2010 c1 Anonymous
Finally! A fan fic featuring Cloud and Lightning without pairing them up or having them be related to one another. I really enjoyed reading this. Both of them are in character and I could totally imagine Cloud refusing to finish off Lightning. This is a short, but wonderful piece.