for Wastelander

8/29/2018 c36 Eli Allison
thirsty is a good term for desperate
4/20/2016 c20 2KookieSundae
Sorry but I really dislike arta. No hate to your writing because I have no complaints in your storytelling what so ever but I keep getting pissed of by arta. I guess she's just not my type of character lol props for making her gay, kind of a rare thing in the fallout fanfiction
9/17/2015 c22 dreema
Hmm, I may need to go back and replay f3 with companions, I was always pretty much a loner when playing so didn't recruit any of the followers, well apart from Dogmeat.
9/11/2015 c15 dreema
Just reading your comment on this chapter, and although I'm way late to the game, I thought I'd reply. I'm enjoying the 'new content' quite a lot of the stories are variants on the same theme, so yeah, this is s good, it's a different tangent set in the same universe. Ty.
8/16/2013 c39 reader
this was a good story. arta's progression was dramatic and satisfactory, but the ending somehow wasn't. maybe because she's still trapped in some of the old relationships she picked up along the way, relationships that obviously aren't very stable. she's making things up as she goes along. so it doesn't seem like an ending really. she has no firm foundation on which to stand. She hasnt resolved her story from chaos into order.

i'm not sure I believe the whole Angel of Death thing. I mean, I dont now if you intend arta to actually be the angel of death or whatever, thats not the point. she has progressed but she hasn't progressed into reconciling her delusions/memories/drug highs into her personality. more making it up as she goes along. maybe thats not a bad thing, I just find it unsatisfying. I can answer the question, 'how did arta go from a pampered vault dwelling weakling to taking a few levels in badass.' I dont think I could tell someone how she became a cult leader. I read it, but I dont understand the psychology behind it. I had a firm hold of her psychology at the beginning and the middle of the story I think, then the more angel of death stuff that happened the fuzzier it got, until suddenly I was reading about someone else.

As I was reading I was actually thinking that these gnostic ideas would be fertile ground for Arta and Katrina to draw on if only they were aware of them. They could tell their raider converts: the world is a prison, but a fun prison, a place of pleasure and pain, life and death. It was created by evil (or incompetent) powers and is the battleground between God and Satan. Their mission is to draw out the light from the darkness, tease the good from the bad. In the final judgment what has been drawn out will be preserved, while what is still enslaved will be destroyed by fire. And then, finally, there will be peace. something like that.

anyway, thanks for the story.
8/16/2013 c28 reader
still enjoying this fic, but the constant britishisms are very jarring, especially when the guy who was actually British showed up.
'bugger all' - nobody here says bugger. Should be 'fuck all', something like that.
'shirty' - pissy
'pissed' to mean drunk. there are plenty of other euphemisms, take your pick. hammered, shitfaced, fucked up,
likewise 'taking the piss'. as delightful a phrase as that is, people in the states dont say it unless they're trying be anglophiles.
'give a toss' - give a damn, give a shit, give a fuck. ditto 'tosser'.
I can suspend disbelief for this kind of thing but the brief presence of the brit made it more difficult. he should feel right at home.
8/16/2013 c16 reader
A good fallout fic. Superior to many of the other well-written fics on here, e.g. after the vault, in that I actually care about what happens to this girl. I want her to wise up, get the better of people, and live happily ever after.

Nice job. Thanks.
6/24/2013 c39 Spikesagitta
Arta should probably not help anyone. To be honest, a lot of people were a lot worse of since meeting her. Or Jericho in that sense.

I just know that I would not like to meet her anyway! :p Still I'm kinda miffed about the endings. I feel like a lot of bastards didn't get their just deserve. Eulogy especially.
6/24/2013 c37 Spikesagitta
I really hope Eugene get what coming. Arta can wipe the slavers.
6/24/2013 c33 Spikesagitta
More like the dart gun instantly cripple any limb it hits. Of course it's best used on legs or arms hding weapons.
6/24/2013 c32 Spikesagitta
Was anyone surprise?
6/23/2013 c29 Spikesagitta
Arta should really drop Jericho. Man, that guy is seriously an asshole.
6/23/2013 c26 Spikesagitta
Kindred? Been hearing that name a few chapters back. A huge shadowy evil organisation?
6/23/2013 c24 Spikesagitta
I'm so close to dropping this story :( But I'm so invested I can't stop now.
6/23/2013 c22 Spikesagitta
I went the whole evil path once. Blew up Megaton, inslaved people. That kinda make me feel bad, it's a game, but it's like telling you: You're not as good as you think you are.

But anyway, I agree. Clover is awesome. She was the only reason I continue playing the evil path.
239 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »