for Wastelander

11/25/2010 c17 4jetflight
Jericho, huh? Not exactly the kind of guy I would've thought someone like Arta (given her previous escapades) would've taken a liking to... 'course, what do I know, not like I'm the author...
11/24/2010 c17 98Dan Sickles
Great chapter! I love how Arta is still so innocent and caring underneath, no matter how tough and sleazy she has to act to stay alive in a place like Megaton. I sort of wished she could have fallen for the Sheriff instead of Jericho. But then again, some of the Sheriff's dialogue made me smile - it was clearly written by someone in the UK, not in the American Old West!

Can't wait to read more - hope Amata comes back into Arta's life as well!
11/23/2010 c17 2LillyWhiteRosePetals
i am enjoying this more and more.

I thought for sure Simms was going to exile her. He must be getting soft.

I was surprised to see how fast Arta warmed up to Jericho. Does she really think she loves him? Must be naivety. I also thought at first Jericho would see her as his daughter but he is a red blooded man after all.

and i wonder what will happen with Burke?

Thanks for the update
11/22/2010 c17 2Foe-Star
Oh, so now we've resorted to Hymen-humor? LOL.

I liked this chapter, and I am finding myself drawn to your raider tribe organization. It reminds me somewhat of ancient European barabarians, or an 80's school gang.
11/22/2010 c17 9SundayWinterChild
I feel as though I just keep saying the same thing over and over, but this was another excellent chapter!

The interaction between Arta and Jericho is wonderful. While you're worried about the chapter being gratuitous in places, I personally think you did the sex scenes justice. It's all a matter of which words you use and how you describe things. You've struck the perfect balance between clinical and too in depth.

Well done!
11/22/2010 c17 8Reavera
ooooo... that was awesome ^_^ and she really gave it to Jenny. I'm glad it was Jericho. As I say, he's my kind of asshole ;) but I'm very very intrigued as to what Burke could possibly want... this could be goood
11/21/2010 c17 10The-Intensity
Gotta hand it to you on this new chapter. You really outdid yourself. Nice to see Jericho has a heart too. Anyways, can't wait for the next chapter.
11/16/2010 c16 2Foe-Star
Awesome-Sauce. I enjoy how you write out combat scenes, and can show Capitol Wasteland culture aspects no one would have thought of.
11/10/2010 c11 98Dan Sickles
The more I read, the more I am blown away by this story.

There's an incredibly appealing quality to Arta, as if we're seeing Audrey Hepburn at the very height of her innocence and beauty, brought back to life to make a gritty, sexy, violent science fiction epic like LOGAN'S RUN or MAD MAX. And as I read more, I see the Western influence too. I think of great American writers like Larry McMurtry. This chapter reminded me of STREETS OF LAREDO, and in particular the visit of Woodrow Call to the horrific squalor of Crow Town. Imagining Audrey Hepburn in this kind of dirty environment is chilling and suspenseful and funny and deeply sexy all at once!

You are an incredible author - this story is amazing!
11/9/2010 c10 Dan Sickles
I'm really blown away by the way you've created this world, or adapted it from a game background to a living place. I assume the character names are borrowed from the game? I was thinking BENEATH THE PLANET OF THE APES as I read the first few pages, and sure enough, there's Nova as a woman of pleasure!

If Arta is an original character, I must say she's the most dynamic and likeable young heroine I've read about in many many weeks!
11/9/2010 c2 Dan Sickles
Oh my! I was a little reluctant to start this story at first because I know nothing about gaming and wouldn't understand the world. But you capture ALL sides of Arta so perfectly, and she is such a vibrant, compelling character. And the atmosphere of intrigue and sensuality is so amazingly intriguing! I'm writing at work, so I'll stop here, but this is one story I definitely want to read and savor!
11/3/2010 c16 2LillyWhiteRosePetals
Wow Arta, i didnt think she'd do it.

Good read.

cant wait for the next update

thanks
11/1/2010 c16 10The-Intensity
Oh my gosh, you really brought this chapter to life. I like how you showed how Arta can be conflicted. Plus, you get bonus points for Arta's wake up call with the mole rat bite.
10/26/2010 c15 The-Intensity
Love the new chapter! And the ants get an appearance. What could possibly be better? Nice to see a new chapter!
10/25/2010 c15 2Foe-Star
Good chapter. And i like the value of creativity over Truth. It's how I get my Homeowrk done so fast.:)

ALso, have you played the New Vegas game? It's magnificient!
239 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »