for Forbidden Love

4/11/2020 c4 Haikyu4Ev
OUO why’d you make Slade rule the world!?Yes you are so Evil!I think that Raven should like burst into the room just as they start to fight xd
5/6/2016 c2 keverly
I think that robin needs a new attitude or get his head out his ass
5/6/2016 c1 keverly
I think Robin's has a screw loose
4/25/2015 c1 Kt Katz
U go girl it does take a real man to cry
5/2/2012 c1 SUGER
I WILL HAVE SUGER! YA! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

thats all th suger i ate :D
3/1/2012 c1 1cat-marauder
7/28/2011 c4 tankiansgirl
that would never happen other than that cool
5/20/2011 c4 1CelestialRavenRoth
that took a sudden turn in story one minute peace and love and the nex aquaboy was out for 4 years
5/3/2011 c4 2Chloe Edmonds
ok then well it was interesting but i like it so hurry up and finish it
1/31/2011 c4 3the-writing-vampire
This story is weird, but in a good way. And you bring back Rome!
11/27/2010 c4 1ScarletLuna082
Aww dude really! But I always kinda loved the AquaRae paring so nothing else.
11/17/2010 c4 Hope
I love this story! you have a really good story going on here you have to keep going. please, please continue the story i am begging you!
8/27/2010 c4 caity poo
WHAT HAPPENED WITH THE BABIES? TELL ME!
7/24/2010 c4 Moymoymeiwan
I'm usually for BBXRAE but I really like Aqualad, and I like the forbidden love plot. Slade's attack and the coma threw me off guard, and at first I didn't like it, but now I have to say it's quite a twist and interesting. I hope you keep updating. And I like how caring Aqualad is.
6/23/2010 c4 2The Mighty One
Wow, 4 years passing for Garth in the Coma. Quiet a tragic feat, where you did craft out a good long chapter. Raven being married to Slade by force is something I never thought to expect. :-O So, Aqualad and Raven's twin children are probuby 4 years old, and I like the idea with a gladiator match-up. Neato.

I always wanted to do a Teen Titan's, gladiator type theme, but I'll probubly do an Adventure/Alternate Universe type deal, later on after Inner Demons is complete. ;-)

That was a good chapter, do keep up your hard work like always Saffire. :-D I have a funny feeling that Robin is going to be a grand champion fighter in the ring, whom, Aqualad is going to have to work his way through from other Titans and heroes to get to him. :-O Then, I think Aqualad will face Slade himself, but that's my thinking anyway. :-)

~~T.M.O~~