for Sasuke and Sakura: A High School Romance

8/18/2013 c5 Guest
I am do sick and fucking tired! Of people putting songs in their fanfiction
2/11/2013 c5 siti wadhihah
sasuke told itachi and he was suprised that his brother would be a father.
1/27/2013 c5 Wadhihah
When Sakura was at the was happy because he was a father. he was going to tell itachi about it'itachi I want to tell you someting'Sasuke said. "what is it you want to tell me?Itachi ask.
1/27/2013 c5 I love Jackson
Great
1/4/2013 c5 Mariane
Was that it? If you have time please make another.;))
12/19/2012 c5 sakura haruno714
can u add more chapters and when if the parts interesting plzz don't leave us off plzz thanks :)
10/14/2011 c5 Sasuke'sOneInAMillion
omfg; i cant believe i actually just read this stupids stuff.!
7/11/2010 c5 I'm a Duck And You're Not
OMF i looooved thiss PLEASE update soon
7/11/2010 c1 julie
wow, this is so crap. you might as well call it 'HMS STDs' or high school musical's coming and i'm retarded enough to get pregnant by some next random guy and if i sing another song it might as well sing a crappy song like SMURFS!
7/9/2010 c5 1Brooklyn-King00
Wait this isn't chapter 5 of a high school romance. Chapther five should have been about sasuke's reaction to Sakura being pregnant. And since he loves her he should tell her that and also let her know that he still loves her even though she's pregnant. Update soon with the revised chapter please!
6/1/2010 c4 Brooklyn-King00
Another excellent job! U are like a machine u not only write great stories but u update in the same day! I hope that u make sasuke be happy about the baby I mean after all this is a sasuke sakura story! Well I can't wait tonread the next chapter!
6/1/2010 c3 Brooklyn-King00
Another great job I like the plot and love the pairing. Can't wait for the next chapter!
6/1/2010 c1 Sanashii
It is very nice. There is something to improve though. When writing, if including a song, make it short. But other wise, it is very nice! Please update soon!

Desktop/Tablet Mode . Blog . Twitter . Help . Sign Up  Top