for A Porcelain Doll

10/30/2020 c10 RoryHuntzberger
This story started out really well, but then it got quite confusing. I love Rory and Logan together, but I really wish you had developed their relationship more. We never actually got to see them together. It would have been a lot better if you included some flashbacks, or at least had them interacting. Nothing about Jess was explained either
1/24/2018 c1 Guest
Vets confusing at about chapter 6.
9/10/2017 c10 6MotherLovesU
Wow, amazing story
4/21/2013 c9 as925
This chapter was confusing at the beginning with I am in love with you how many years is it because I was all like what
7/5/2012 c10 Gilmoregirls1197
the first 7 chapters were awesome..then thw story was just too rushed. B
5/13/2012 c10 sfbxfcb
Wonderful!
3/30/2012 c10 3roganjalex
very nine
12/7/2011 c10 Keep It Lowkey
I really liked the first 7 chapters or so. I thought they were very well written. After that though, the story felt really choppy and not really cohesive. It almost felt like you were just in a hurry to finish it.
10/29/2011 c10 28Heart.Or.Head
Awesome but i got confussed with the skip. I get it now but yeah. And after so long wouldnt they turn of life support or something for Loriali
2/13/2011 c10 carolyn3235
i loved it, the ending was sad and happy at the same time!
1/29/2011 c9 chaaehl
I just started reading your story and I LOVE it! The 7 year jump is a little confusing though. Are you planning on having flashbacks to explain some of it? Either way, I can't wait to read more :)
1/29/2011 c9 5cowherderess
I was really confused at first- I thought, sixteen-year-old Rory has a husband? But I'm happy with the way things are, now that I'm clearer on them. I hope this isn't the last chapter, though! One thing, Lorelai's middle name is Victoria. Lorelai Leigh is Rory. But otherwise great job :)
1/28/2011 c9 Katlyn
Good chapter. However, one thing, Lorelai's full name is Lorelai VICTORIA Gilmore. Lorelai LEIGH Gilmore is Rory. Just thought I'd mention that. Otherwise, keep it up, can't wait for the update.
1/28/2011 c9 13NALEYAAF23
Wow, you sure miss a lot when you are in a coma for nine years. I don't know how Lorelai will adjust. But she has her family and the town to help her. So I'm sure she'll be fine. Update soon!
1/24/2011 c8 Gemm13
Awwww! Finally they get together! I rawly like your story and how rory helps out Clara, but I can't believe how dean did that! Please update soon
45 Page 1 .. Last Next »