for Reruns Become Our History

Bella storia delicata
7/11/2010 c1 2Julchen1515
I like it
6/2/2010 c1 AJabrucasfan
And reruna all become r history! And you could hide beside me maybe for awhile and i wont tell noowone your name, i wont tell em ur name. AH i love the goo goo dolls and this fic. Good story. write more please! update soon!
6/2/2010 c1 R a p t u s M i n d
I loved this, I don't usually read one-shots but I'm so glad I read this one. You have some serious talent, I hope you write more, especially brucas.
6/2/2010 c1 dianehermans
Woaw i love it you are a good writer and i hope you gone do a lots brucas story's
6/1/2010 c1 Cassie
This was actually GOOD! And I can't believe I'm saying that about an oth fanfic! Cause oth ff have gone down the drain! They all suck and are poorly written and no plot!

But this is good! You should right more oth one shots! I like yore style! D
6/1/2010 c1 5RandomlyWritingRandomness
Hey! this was a great one shot! I always thought the "people always leave" arc was more relevant to Brooke and Lucas' situations with their parents than for Peyton. I love how you got them together. Great fic. :)
6/1/2010 c1 Candice
WOW. As a huge Brucas fan myself and as someone who has read almost every Brucas story on Fan Fiction, I'll be the first to admit that this Brucas one-shot has become one of my favorites and is one of the best one-shots on this site. It is beautifully written and it was completely amazing! You did a wonderful job at capturing both Brooke and Lucas and I love the way you brought them together. Please continue to write more Brucas stories in the future because you are clearly very talented.