for Destined or Damned?

7/13 c5 57Cehsja
Great story! I really enjoyed it :)
6/3 c1 Minezilla
So is Melody actually from the show Primeval or an oc
6/2 c15 Minezilla
Please continue, also what about stopping Abby from disappearing into an Anatoly subplot that was set up in chapter 1 and then never brought up again.
9/6/2010 c14 Cheri0427
This chapter was perfect and so sweet. I was glad that Jack made it to the wedding because Abby loves him (even though I think he's a spoiled...) Any way can't wait to see what happens next so update soon.
8/30/2010 c14 23Tay-21
Awww. That was so beautiful. You captured them perfectly. I loved the vows. You ALMOST made me even like Jack. Hehehehe. I absolutely loved the opening bits with Sarah and Abby also. Beautiful chapter, can't say it enough.
8/26/2010 c14 3echomoon
aww such a cute chapter, sarah :)

cant wait for hte next one :P

~bethie :)
8/26/2010 c14 3iamjustanerd
They're finally married! YES! Woohoo! I'm so glad they had one happy day without having to worry about their future.

PS Its never annoying :P
8/26/2010 c14 itstheoneandonlyme
**SNIFFLE SNIFFLE SNIFFLE** that was beautiful! Great detail on the dress and colors! And jack what a surprise! Not much more to say just LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LVOE LOVE oh and LOVE! LOL! Please update soon!
8/20/2010 c13 23Tay-21
this was classic. Connor's reaction to the colors is such a guy's reaction. His diffusion of the situation was soooo him and so very romantic... and honest. I loved it. Can't wait for the wedding. I really hope he can change the future. Really I do. This is one of those stories that kinda snuck up and bit me with how much I am enjoying it. Update soon!
8/19/2010 c13 itstheoneandonlyme
And see that is why I am eloping! I would be just like Connor! I know weird right? Anyways great fluffy chapter! Can't wait for more!
8/17/2010 c12 drumrush
you had me crying. :( You must be a gooood writer. ;)
8/17/2010 c6 drumrush
oh no, is she preggy?
8/8/2010 c12 6NanaRie
aaaaahhhhhhhh I just caught up with your story aaaaahhh!

hahaha :) Connor's so cute, accidentally shooting Abby and coming up with a romantic way to propose. I really loved that it started raining on them too!

but OMG! who is snapping photos of them? what's going on?

Future Connor is so sad, and a sad Connor makes me a very, very sad panda. Please fix all of this soon =D
8/6/2010 c12 23Tay-21
Oh, my. That was brutal. So much pain and loss. Connor has to be able to change the future. This is such an enticing story. I'm completely hooked. Please post the next on soon. Please? :-)
8/6/2010 c1 10Danica Blazenka
Really Great Chapter.

I can't but will wait for another chapter

and to see where this story goes next.

Really hope Connor can save Abby,

I'm sure everyone is.

Great job, keep up the good work.
64 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »