for Prince Cole

12/14/2012 c1 38Peace Sign Freak
The story was cute. I liked it. :)
5/1/2011 c1 ThaisWP
Cool xD

"No one becomes more handsome then Prince Dylan!"

Nooo, they both are the the most handsome boys xDD
10/27/2010 c1 36woundedhearts
Awww that was cute. I really liked how you incorporated all the fairy tales into this, and also i liked how you switched up the male and female roles within the story. It was no longer the prince saving the princess but the princess saving the prince. Great job, i really enjoyed reading this. :)
6/4/2010 c1 10StarLily1Dfan
Congrats on the B+! This is a very cute little fairytale incorporating elements from several classics along with staying true to the twins' personalities. If anyone would be afraid of man-eating dragons, it would be Cody (or in this case, Cole :). The action built up to an appropriate crisis, with the expected "happily ever after" ending. I will agree with reviewer Tiger that it's necessary to break up lines of dialogue where the speakers change. Following this convention greatly improves readability, which is extra important for online text. Good luck with the rest of your stories! :)
6/2/2010 c1 11Wyntirsno
That was cute, I loved that episode. B+ is great congrats.
6/2/2010 c1 70tiger002
That was really good. I liked how you had the different fairy tales intertwining. It made me laugh a couple times too. The only complaint I have is that you should split the paragraphs when you have another person speaking. Other than that, great job and I look forward to seeing more of your other stories.
6/2/2010 c1 cailey
excellent! very good story, I liked a lot.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service