FanFiction.Net
for Children of the Ancients

5/15/2012 c12 3kamikage86
Please continue and update soon please.
1/26/2012 c11 Blackholelord
Unique, but nice, also good luck keeping track of this story, it wont be easy.
12/30/2011 c11 kamikage86
Awesome chapter, so worth the wait.
12/29/2011 c11 9Robo Reader 21
I have never heard of that series and who or what the hell is Zetsumei?

Yay for Gargoyles.

I hope the rewrite goes well. If you need a beta-reader.
9/30/2011 c10 3kamikage86
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, I WANT MORE!
6/23/2011 c9 kamikage86
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE!
6/22/2011 c9 ShadowCub
The humanform cyclons being treated like crap? GOOD!

I can tell now the colonials are be as irritating as a seed in the butt!~
6/22/2011 c9 9Robo Reader 21
If you are planning a rewrite some time I strongly suggest you take your time with it.

I enjoy this story but there are multiple scenes in this that are really off putting like when the General reported to the Sangheili near the end and he call the kids of SEED Natural, that distinction shouldn't matter to him or anyone from out system. They all be called Halo Humans or just the Natives and that's it. Did enjoy the scenes of the Cyrannus and the Cerberus, now where is the Galactica?

Keep at it and work tighter on the grammer.
5/3/2011 c8 3kamikage86
MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE GIVE ME MORE, I NEED MORE!
5/2/2011 c8 10Just a Crazy-Man
Love!
5/2/2011 c8 9Robo Reader 21
I'm going to take a guess and say that the Alliance had help making the Gundams in your story.

I'm also going to guess that Kira was altered beyond and outside of Dr. Hibiki knowledge.

Alot of grammer and mis-spacings errors here and what happen to the VF-25's. Lot of plot holes too but this is getting good.
3/19/2011 c7 Robo Reader 21
My knowledge of Battlestar Galactica is also rusty.

How big are the VF-25 in your story. In the profile its 15 meters tall in battloid mode.

I recommend a bit more spacing in some parts.

It may be best to focus on one part on each chapter. One chapter we see what happens to the Battlestar guys, the other the Seed guys.

Nice update.
3/19/2011 c7 10Just a Crazy-Man
Nice...
2/17/2011 c6 ShadowCub
What is going on?

I guess the Decepticons are going to use the cyclons as foot soldiers.
2/16/2011 c6 3kamikage86
YES, MORE, MORE, MORE, PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!
44 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »