FanFiction.Net
for Children of the Ancients

2/16/2011 c6 9Robo Reader 21
This chapter had many flaws and not just grammer flaws, which it had several. I still enjoyed it and can't wait to see how this progresses.

Maybe you could add the Rynax from Kurau Phantom Memory next.

Nice play with Maximals and Predacons. Do they have their transmetal bodies or technorganic bodies?
1/23/2011 c5 ShadowCub
Love the fic, but there are so many races and crossovers

its difficult to remember which earth is which and where

the galaxies are.

But there is always some idiot who wants to be ruler of the

universe, Anubis is wasting his second chance!
1/23/2011 c5 10Just a Crazy-Man
Nice...
1/23/2011 c5 9Robo Reader 21
I was going to ask what the Palweepkwa were from. Glad you answered that. It was awesome how you added Optimus Prime.

I have not seen Babylon 5 so whats the deal with this Morden guy.

And can you give me a list of the show and games and movies you've used so far.
1/10/2011 c4 If I Stay
you need to check your story more before posting. your grammar is wrong in some places, like when you said twleth instead of twelve also your writing is a little hard to read
1/9/2011 c4 Robo Reader 21
I need to see Babylon 5.

The meeting between UFOP and the Colonials was almost exactly the same as that of the StarTrek2009 movie and the Battlestar Galactica 2003 crossover "What the hell is going on?" by Lord Maximus. Even the part with Baltar was like directly taken from there.

Did like the idea of a Stargate Command on Orb. Maybe you could bring in the other Neutral nations of Halo Earth.

I just hope some of the event flow the same or similar way to Gundam Seed. Kira and Lacus are meant to be.

I hope to see some battle scenes.
1/9/2011 c4 ShadowCub
Boss update!
1/9/2011 c4 10Just a Crazy-Man
Nice!
12/18/2010 c3 ShadowCub
Cyclon scum hopefully none of these advance humans

will be breeding with the toasters!
12/18/2010 c3 9Robo Reader 21
I am a bit of a canon follower, I can tolerate Kira being raised by the Federation (though I have to try very hard with the fact that he will not have is last name Yamato) and this obviously takes place before the war. But I think you should know that it is forbidden for Naturals to reside in the PLANTS, unless they are the parents of Coordinators or have been given temporary tours and even them they would have agents "escort" them around. And I can't tolerate Kira NOT being in the cockpit of the Strike, Freedom and Strike Freedom Gundam. He is meant to pilot those machines.

Also they could have first plugged themselfs into the local tv and radio signals to see what the story of Halo Earth is.

I have seen, I own, Robotech the Shadow Chronicles and it suuuccked balls. I'm have a thing out for Robotech and how they completely bastardize the original story.

I liked the inclusion of the Replicators from Stargate and the Darth Vader moment by Anubis. Can't forget about the Reapers and the Collectors. Do hope to see the Mass Effect galaxy.

I have my issues with some of the things you did different but it doesn't take away the enjoyment I'm having.

PS. What was that creature that killed that Blue Cosmos bitch?
12/18/2010 c3 10Just a Crazy-Man
This is Grand Admiral John-117 we got your back.
12/15/2010 c2 ShadowCub
Pretty sweet, at least until the colonials come around.
11/22/2010 c2 9Robo Reader 21
Is it Reach or Harvest?

Your are getting me confused.

And there are many grammar errors in these chapters.

Will the meeting with the BSG guys be before or after the holocaust.

Had to ask, cause I love it when the Colonials start a war with the superior Earthers because of religion.

Talk about bitting more than you can chew.
11/22/2010 c1 Robo Reader 21
In 2071 you didn't finish the description.

Its a little much with all the different races in one galaxy.

Love the inclusion of the Protoculture and the Valkyries, but the Protoculture are older than the Forerunners. And were are the Zentradi.

And what about Fold tech.

And last I checked Hyperdrives are better than Slipspace drives.
44 « Prev Page 1 .. 3