for Trixie's True Self: Freedom Fighters

8/30/2020 c27 Guest
As many decades of years passed on and comes to a century. When Timmy, Trixie and their friends become elders and passed on, The God thanked Vicky for turning her life around but her sternly needs Vicky to apologize to Timmy and his friends for treating them poorly in the past. They accepted her apology and forgives her. Vicky explained the story to Timmy and his friends why she treated them poorly. Timmy and his friends were shocked about this and Timmy said "No wonder why you were so mean, Victoria. That's because you had a bad life in your past doesn't mean you take it on children. You got to forgive and move on. If you were being treated poorly in the past you should get help because it turns people's lives around. A lot of people discussed the exact same words what I said to you." Victoria said "You're right Timmy. I should've do so a long time ago in the first place." "Exactly. That's what you should've do." said Timmy and his friends. Timmy convinced Tootie about his relationship with Trixie. "I didn't know all of that, Timmy." "Now you know, Tootie, and if you want to know that I have a girl I liked in the past, all you have to do is ask. It just like when you make a mistake, you fess up to it. That's how I did it, Tootie It's what the lesson taught me and I believe it. That's in the heart not in the brain. A lot of people discussed the exact same words what I said to you." "Wow, you're right, Timmy. I didn't think of that and I should've do so a long time ago in the first place." said Tootie. "Exactly. That's what you should've do." said Timmy.
6/5/2020 c27 31Mega DMX
I look back at this story and it's fucking amazing.
7/16/2019 c27 Guest
As many decades of years passed on and comes to a century. When Timmy, Trixie and their friends become elders and passed on, The God thanked Vicky for turning her life around but her sternly needs Vicky to apologize to Timmy and his friends for treating them poorly in the past. They accepted her apology and forgives her. Vicky explained the story to Timmy and his friends why she treated them poorly. Timmy and his friends were shocked about this and Timmy said "No wonder why you were so mean, Victoria. If you were being treated poorly in the past you should get help because it turns people's lives around. A lot of people discussed the same thing what I said to you." Victoria said "You're right Timmy I should've do so a long time ago in the first place." "Exactly. That's what you should've do." said Timmy and his friends. Timmy convinced Tootie about his relationship with Trixie. "I didn't know all of that, Timmy." "Now you know, Tootie, and if you want to know that I have a girl I liked in the past, you have to ask. It just like if you need help just ask. A lot of people discussed the same thing what I said to you." "You're right Timmy. I didn't think of that and I should've asked you about that a long time ago in the first place." said Tootie. "Exactly. That's what you should've do." said Timmy.
3/28/2019 c27 in heaven
As many decades of years passed on and comes to a century. When Timmy, Trixie and their friends become elders and passed on, The God thanked Vicky for turning her life around but her sternly needs Vicky to apologize to Timmy and his friends for treating them poorly in the past and calling them "twerps". They accepted her apology and forgives her. Vicky explained the story to Timmy and his friends why she treated them poorly. Timmy and his friends were shocked about this and Timmy said "No wonder why you were so mean, Victoria. If you were being treated poorly in the past you should get help because it saves people from being horrible. A lot of people discussed the same thing what I said to you." Victoria said "You're right Timmy I should've do so a long time ago in the first place." "Exactly." said Timmy and his friends. Timmy convinced Tootie about his relationship with Trixie. "I didn't know all of that, Timmy." "Now you know, Tootie, and if you want to know that I have a girl I liked in the past, you have to ask. That's how everybody do because it makes people's lives easier. A lot of people discussed the same thing what I said to you." "You're right Timmy. I should've asked you that a long time ago in the first place." said Tootie. "Exactly." said Timmy.
2/22/2019 c27 Epilogue
As many decades of years passed on and comes to a century. When Timmy, Trixie and their friends become elders and passed on, The God thanked Vicky for turning her life around but her sternly needs Vicky to apologize to Timmy and his friends for treating them poorly in the past. They accepted her apology and forgives her. Vicky explained why she called Timmy and his friends the word "twerp." Timmy said to Vicky "You should know everybody have feelings, Vicky." "I should know better in the first place." said Vicky. "Exactly." said Timmy and his friends. Timmy convinced Tootie about his relationship with Trixie. "I didn't know all of that, Timmy." "Now you know, Tootie, and if you want to know that I have a girl I liked in the past, you have to ask. That's how everybody do because it makes people's lives easier." "I should've think about that in the first place."said Tootie. Exactly." said Timmy.
11/21/2017 c1 Guest
Good
4/20/2017 c1 Guest
Good
1/10/2016 c27 Guest
As many decades of years passed on and comes to a century. When Timmy, Trixie and their friends become elders and passed on, The God thanked Tootie and Vicky for changing their lives in the past and he appreciated it. Also God convinced Tootie about Timmy and Trixie relationship and he needs her to apologize to Timmy for being addicted to him. Timmy accepted her apology and forgives him. God also needs Vicky to apologize to Timmy for treated him badly in the past. He accepted her apology and forgives her. The God tells Tootie and Vicky they are reprieved.
6/3/2013 c26 brittny
timmy and Trixie had the baby and they were girls and timmy wanted boys and timmy and Trixie got into a big fight and Trixie said well how about we get a divorce and timmy said fine so Trixie called her dad
9/21/2011 c27 1ChipmunkFan1
awesome story y don't u post it on deviantart.com
3/9/2011 c27 3PeachDaisyRosy777
Another great story! I loved it from beginning to end! Excellent job!
7/24/2010 c27 185Luiz4200
Does Michael suffer any persecution from people who expect him to be evil because of who his father is?
7/24/2010 c27 11OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. I liked the ending you came up with; it's much better than the Channel Chasers ending! Hope to see more of your work!
7/23/2010 c26 OddAuthor
AWW! Very sweet chapter. Timmy and Trixie have tied the knot, and Tootie has even agreed to be Tammy and Tommy's godmother! Liked the reference to Youstinkastan! Can't wait for the conclusion.
7/23/2010 c26 185Luiz4200
Nice. Specially the part about Ustinkistan.
78 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »