for Trixie's True Self: Freedom Fighters

7/23/2010 c26 15For The Worst
Hello~! Sorry for the late review, i have been grounded for having a perfect test score (stupid parents for bribing me to have a low score so that my mother friend son can get the top score) well anyway, where is Unstinkistan? is it near Asia?
7/21/2010 c25 185Luiz4200
They'll be allowed to remember? That'll be a nice way to surprise Tommy and Tammy if Timmy and Trixie ever find out they'll be Cosmo and Wanda's godchildren.
7/21/2010 c25 11OddAuthor
Terrific chapter. Yah, Jorgen's going to let Timmy and his friends keep thier memories. LOL at Remy ripping off other things; I guess he doesn't do original ideas very well. I like the fact that Gary and Timmy have finally made peace!
7/19/2010 c24 15For The Worst
Nice Pokemon references especially the Shadow Lugia, so cool...
7/18/2010 c24 185Luiz4200
"I will NEVER go out with you...you crazed, messed-up fruitloop!" Trixie screamed.

She's been hanging with Danny, right?

"I bet I know why...Remy must have gotten his dictator skills from learning from going to the History Channel!" Timmy said.

Did he buy Vicky's idea or did he just steal it?

Poor Juandissimo.
7/18/2010 c24 11OddAuthor
Great story. Loved the references to Channel Chasers (The Magic Remote) and the oblique reference to Abra-Catastrophe (the "Fairy Scepter"). Oh, yes and Timmy proposed to Trixie and she said YES!
7/17/2010 c23 15For The Worst
Hey, great chapter, but there is still something that make me wonder... why are you using Water, instead of Blizzard?
7/16/2010 c23 185Luiz4200
Will Remy get back at Anti-Cosmo for trying to betray him?
7/16/2010 c23 11OddAuthor
Another cool chapter. I liked the battle with Anti-Cosmo and I especially liked the part where they told Anti-Cosmo he shouldn't have gotten that close to Trixie and he found out why in a very painful way!
7/15/2010 c22 15For The Worst
This is once more, a great chapter! Thank you K.C.Ellison, for once more, making a good chapter, btw, did Timmy & Trixie drive form has a name?
7/14/2010 c22 11OddAuthor
Great chapter. I'm glad Timmy was able to avoid being transformed into something. I was worried about him being a beaver!
7/14/2010 c21 OddAuthor
Great chapter. Uh-oh, I don't think I like where this is going; Paulina turns people into animals. Poor Timmy (and poor Gary apparently!)
7/14/2010 c22 185Luiz4200
Just then, Paulina released her weapon: a claymore. Then she turned to the blutz wave generator.

Dragon Ball GT, right?

Please update.
7/13/2010 c21 15For The Worst
You bring the fight on the KH:COM (Chain of Memories) Sora vs Vexen, nice, love to see the next chapter, i will cheer for you :D
7/12/2010 c21 185Luiz4200
I don't recall Gary wearing glasses. but I should have known Paulina would appear. Please update.
78 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »