for Trixie's True Self: Freedom Fighters

7/11/2010 c20 185Luiz4200
Sibling Rivalry to the extreme.
7/10/2010 c20 4TrixieStixs
Hmm... I really like the kingdom hearts style story you have going hear. I only wished the chapters were a little bit longer but other then that, great story. Then again kingdom hearts is such a great game, you can't go wrong with a story based on it.

Hope you liked the reward you got for solving the riddle!

-TrixieStixs
7/10/2010 c20 11OddAuthor
Great chapter and terrific battle between Betty (Star) and Veronica. I like the Archie comics reference (at least I'm assuming you're making a bit of a reference to Archie's Betty and Veronica). Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/9/2010 c19 185Luiz4200
Way to go, A.J.
7/8/2010 c19 15For The Worst
Hey, nice Phineas and Ferb references.

"Aren't you a little young to be gambling?" Tootie said.

"Yes. Yes I am." Chad replied.

That crack me up, and i got a question for you, who will be Saix? and Roxas? cuz, i don't see who get Roxas power in this fanfic yet...
7/8/2010 c19 11OddAuthor
Great chapter. I love the reference from Phineas and Ferb; (Aren't you too young for...? Response "Yes; Yes I am). Poor A.J. Turned into a die. However, he seemed to make the best of it. I've always thought A.J. had a temper; especially if your hurt his friends! Looking forward to the next chapter!
7/7/2010 c18 185Luiz4200
I knew Chad couldn't be far. Please update.
7/7/2010 c18 15For The Worst
Whoa, Chad is Luxord...am i right?
7/6/2010 c18 11OddAuthor
Great chapter. Dwight, Molly, A.J. and Tootie seem to be working well together. Oh, yeah I forgot about that Chuckie from Rugrats! Can't wait for the next chapter!
7/5/2010 c17 OddAuthor
Great chapter. Chuckie? As in Chuckie the evil doll? Or am is it some other Chuckie? Anyway, great battle scene between Dwight, Molly, and Tad!
7/4/2010 c1 13narusakufan1985
This is a good story. Please continue. Timmy and Trixie forever.
7/4/2010 c17 185Luiz4200
Where is this Chuckie from?
7/2/2010 c16 Luiz4200
Tad is here? Cool. Where's Chad?
7/2/2010 c16 11OddAuthor
Great chapter. Dwight still afraid of the harpoon. LOL! "Split Up" are words almost as fateful as Timmy's "What Could Possibly Go Wrong?" Timmy must like living on the edge. LOL! Anyway, keep up the good writing!
7/1/2010 c15 185Luiz4200
Good chapter. Please update.
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »