for Life, but not as we know it

7/11/2015 c2 9Vanidot
I know 'he said/she said' is a bit frowned upon these days, but with out some 'Kirk mused', or 'Bones glared', it's really hard to follow the story. It's a bit like being in a dark room with only voices... no there's no real way to tell the difference in voices either. It's more like watching a black screen with only subtitles and no real way to tell the difference between characters. While the idea was interesting, there's nothing to keep my interest. Sorry, I know how hard it is to hear criticism, but I mean it only in a constructive manner. Work on it and it will get better.
12/1/2011 c4 11FanLass
The story was a bit choppy but the idea was wonderful! I loved interaction between Methos and Mac and the rest of the crew. The story has great bones and knowing english is not your first language you did a Great Job. Keep writing! You have talent so do not let anyone discourage you!
12/1/2011 c1 FanLass
Good first chapter, I like the idea of Methos being McCoy, Methos likes being a Doctor.

Best line and so much like Methos - Well. No sense in wallowing in self-pity when you have bourbon. LOL love this!
12/3/2010 c3 1Innogen
LOL - as usual, I only have a vague idea what is *really* going on...
7/15/2010 c3 8Dadaiiro
Your way of writing has taking a confusing style I'm not sure I know what I'm reading anymore... I like your idea, but... I'm not sure if this is the style you are looking for or what you are trying to say, but maybe you should check it well, making sure it's clear before you post it. I'm not trying to be mean or anything, as I said, you have good ideas, but it really gets a little bit tiring while reading. Good luck!
6/10/2010 c1 8Elendilmir
Thank you!

Yes, I will continue it in a few days - I'm graduating right now)).
6/10/2010 c1 8Dadaiiro
are you continuing? I hope so!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service